Infor Delivers Next Generation of Inforce Technology
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced the availability of the next generation of Inforce software, delivering a robust, 360-degree view of the customer.
Inforce is an Infor-developed solution built entirely on the Salesforce Platform that connects Salesforce with Infor ERP and financial solutions. The new Inforce functionality reveals critical customer information while supporting shared business processes between the front and back-office. Infor ION technology facilitates two-way communication between the back-office and Inforce, so that relevant customer data entered into ERP automatically updates in Salesforce, and vice versa. Inforce also adds functionality designed specifically for Infor-customer business requirements.
The combined solution supports operational goals of improved marketing, sales and service effectiveness that can be measured by better win rates, larger deals, more frequent cross and up-sell, customer satisfaction and retention and, ultimately, improved profits.
New capabilities now available through Inforce include:
- Support for Multi-ERP and Multi-Company Data - Inforce delivers new functionality that enables a single Inforce implementation to be integrated with multiple, and even different, back-office installations. Customers can leverage their back-office information in CRM, while Inforce manages the security, filtering and information management that marketing, sales and service teams depend on.
- Ability to Support any Business Object Document (BOD) - Inforce already delivers standard integration of more than a dozen BODs, and the new Inforce Any BOD functionality provides the ability for customers to expand their ION-based integration to map and use any of the 100+ Infor-supported BODs. This Inforce enhancement enables customers to more easily incorporate and leverage information and processes between the back office and the front office to support their unique business requirements.
- New Quote Object - The Inforce Quote object is designed to receive and display quote information provided from Infor ERP, and also introduces new flexibility allowing a Quote to be created and associated with a Contact, Account, Opportunity or stand-alone.
"Successful organizations are continuously looking for ways to create a more responsive enterprise centered on the customer," said Michael Bristol, senior product manager, Infor. "By connecting and enhancing CRM with ERP, organizations have clearer visibility into customer relationships, supporting a more customer-centric business process and providing teams with the tools to successfully leverage the entire customer life cycle in the cloud."
To learn more about Inforce, please visit www.infor.com/product_summary/crm/inforce/.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases
- North America