Infor Demonstrates Industry Application Suites in the Cloud at Gitex
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that it will demonstrate its newly launched Infor CloudSuiteTM at Gitex. Infor CloudSuite provides beautiful software with deep industry functionality and a flexible, subscription-based delivery model that significantly reduces upfront IT expenditure.
"Typically you hear software vendors beating the cloud drum around HCM and CRM or just other edge applications - hardly ever do they refer to mission-critical business operations like ERP," said Lee Miles, regional director for the Middle East, Infor. "With Infor CloudSuite we are redefining cloud for the enterprise, delivering the first full suite of business applications purpose-built by industry running in a public cloud, and visitors to the stand will see what we can do for companies in manufacturing, public sector and healthcare in particular."
Infor already has more than 2,600 customers with more than 25 million users utilising Infor cloud applications globally.
Infor will provide insight into its complete suite of on-premise applications and services that have been designed specifically for the manufacturing, public sector and healthcare industries as well as a compete portfolio of financial management applications designed for the office of the CFO.
At Gitex Infor will also be demonstrating:
- Analytics - providing industry components, data models, and industry dashboards to transform information into actionable insights
- Technology - Infor ION middleware, Infor Ming.le social collaboration, Infor Analytics, and Infor Mongoose development platform
- Core Enterprise Management - Infor LN, Infor M3, Infor Lawson, Infor SunSystems and Infor Public Sector applications
- High Value Extension Applications - Infor EAM, Infor Expense Management, Infor HR Service Delivery (Enwisen), Infor PeopleAnswers Talent Science, Infor Learning Management, Infor Workforce Management, Infor Epiphany Interaction Advisor, Infor Orbis Marketing Resource Management, Infor Product Configuration Management, Infor Supplier Exchange, and more.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours