Infor Enhances Dynamic Supply Chain Execution Application
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced Infor Supply Chain Execution (SCE) version 10.3, with dynamic functionality for logistics and warehouse management. Infor SCE 10.3 features an improved user experience and new integration with Infor M3, as well as enhanced integrations with Infor Lawson Enterprise Financial Management and Adage enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions. The latest version also highlights the Infor 10x experience through deeper integration with Infor Ming.le™, a comprehensive social collaboration platform. Infor SCE 10.3 offers significant enhancements to voice enablement, small parcel shipping, compliance labeling and the embedded Infor Warehouse Director mobile platform.
- Business Intelligence Dashboards - Infor SCE 10.3 uses Infor Business Application studio, allowing users to create customized dashboards to meet their individual needs by providing in-context information relevant to their specific role. The tool draws a direct query from the application database and does not require the use of ETL tools, which enables real-time access and data analysis.
- Infor Ming.le adoption - Infor SCE 10.3 is delivered with Infor Ming.le, bringing a consumer-grade user experience and business collaboration capabilities to the warehouse and logistics operations. This increases productivity by enabling users to quickly react to changing customer and market requests.
- Warehouse Director - With the Infor SCE 10.3 release, Warehouse Director, the iPad application for managing mobile logistics, was enhanced to optimize the warehouse and monitor operations using more efficient color-coded picking and velocity heat maps. Warehouse Director works with Infor SCE (version 10.2 and up) providing users with mobile access to the rapidly shifting warehouse environment.
- Warehouse Management - Users can now enter and retrieve data in the system with greater efficiency. New controls, options and formats have been added for various inbound and outbound labels. The Inventory Balances and Inventory Hold screens now enable users to streamline their searches.
- Small Parcel Shipping - By leveraging a new partnership, Infor now offers enhanced capabilities and support for supply chain quoting, rating and manifesting for small parcel shipping.
- Transportation Management - Infor SCE 10.3 updates to the Transportation Management module include new program interfaces and a new fixed & variable rating model that enable international and North American customers to combine fixed costs with a variable cost, as well as a zone-based rating model.
- Third-party Logistics (3PL) Billing & Labor Management - Enhancements include enriched reporting, improved costing models and billing for labor charges for more efficient and accurate customer billing. Infor SCE 10.3 features multiple enhancements to manage labor more efficiently including travel speed configuration; labor plan estimates based on average or historical actuals enhanced reporting.
"To meet the challenges of today's complex global supply chains, Infor SCE 10.3 provides our customers with a powerful tool for managing warehouse activities while sharing information in real-time to ensure better decision-making throughout the fulfillment process," said John Bermudez, vice president, Product Management, Infor. "The adoption of Infor Ming.le also helps our customers leverage collaboration in more ways than ever before, allowing users to follow people, events, tasks and processes."
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.