Infor Expands Global Reach in Key Industries through Partnership with Tata Consultancy Services
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced a strategic partnership with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), a leading global IT services and business solutions organization. The agreement, which marks one of the first global systems integrator alliances for Infor, will expand the company's geographic reach in key industries by enabling TCS to market, implement and provide services for certain products of Infor and its affiliate, Lawson Software, in the fashion, food and beverage, and healthcare industries.
- The partnership between Infor and TCS will support the company's industry specialization and increase market share in key growth-oriented geographies, including North America and Asia-Pacific, with a focus on India and China.
- TCS will market, implement and service leading business applications from Infor and Lawson through TCS' unique Global Network Delivery Model™, which leverages diverse technical and domain-specific capabilities to enable rapid delivery of custom solutions in compliance with local regulatory requirements and cultural preferences.
- TCS will expand its regional presence through its Center of Excellence to support the deployment and service of certain Infor and Lawson products across the globe.
- The strong customer endorsement of Infor's strategy to deliver applications that are specialized by industry, credited in part for the company's strong growth in 2011, and the relevancy of Infor and Lawson products to critical growth regions, were key factors in TCS' decision to formalize the partnership.
Tata Consultancy Services Quote
"This new strategic partnership will enable us to service Infor and Lawson customers through TCS' Global Network Delivery Model™. Additionally, we will leverage TCS Centers of Excellence for Infor and Lawson," said Krishnan Ramanujam, vice president & global head for Enterprise Solutions and Technology Excellence, Tata Consultancy Services.
"Strategic partnerships play an essential role in Infor's global growth strategy," said Sam Levy, senior vice president, Global Alliances and Channels, Infor. "TCS is an ideal partner because of the company's strong presence in our target regions and expertise in the focus industries of fashion, food and beverage, and healthcare. This partnership is especially good for customers of Infor and Lawson, who will benefit from the unified effort of global leaders in business technology to deliver the products that meet the specific needs of companies in their industries."
- Infor Fashion - www.infor.com.au/industries/fashion/
- Infor Food & Beverage - www.infor.com.au/industries/food-beverage/
- Infor Healthcare - www.infor.com.au/industries/healthcare/
About Tata Consultancy Services
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering, and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM), recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 226,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 42 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $8.2 billion for year ended March 31, 2011 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping more than 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations and drive growth. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.au.
- Press Releases
We'll be in touch.