Infor Helps The Pantry Drive Value with Infor Certpoint Learning Management
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that The Pantry, a leading convenience store operator in the southeastern United States, has successfully implemented Infor Certpoint Learning Management to achieve and maintain more accurate visibility over all aspects of the learning process in the organization. Infor Certpoint Learning Management is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) based solution for authoring, delivering, and reporting on learning throughout the extended enterprise and helps to improve training, accelerate learning, and boost performance.
- The Pantry selected Infor because of the company's ability to provide them with the technology requirements they needed, and then some. Infor Certpoint Learning Management was also able to easily integrate into The Pantry's third-party HR software system - making sign-on easier for employees looking to do training.
- Infor Certpoint Learning Management provides The Pantry with tools to effectively manage certification and compliance through robust certification management and tracking. In addition, administrators can manage, schedule, and assign courses, dates, locations, attendees, and authors, and create and distribute custom evaluations and surveys.
- The Pantry will also benefit from the robust reporting and analytics capabilities of Infor Certpoint Learning Management. Administrators can generate ad-hoc reports and view analytic dashboards to measure the business impact of learning activities as well as access real-time information and gain insight into what users are learning by viewing their session activity and scores.
- This Infor solution allows organizations to drive business results by improving employee competence with built-in multi-rater assessment tools help ensure that employees meet required competencies and development goals. Managers can then use this information to create personal learning paths that identify appropriate training activities to close skill gaps.
The Pantry Quote
"We wanted more visibility into learning records and a system that could accurately tell us where employees were in the process with more customized reporting options," said Eric Bybee, curriculum designer and LMS administrator, The Pantry. "With Infor, the system has been simplified completely. Employees can easily log in to one portal to complete time-critical learning tasks, and managers are able to quickly identify who hasn't finished with easily generated reports, cutting back administrative time significantly by using the ad hoc reporting features and not having to deal with duplicates."
"The ability to share information efficiently is a serious challenge for large organizations, with far-ranging implications across industries and business objectives," said Tarik Taman, general manager, HCM, Infor. "But with Infor Certpoint Learning Management, organizations can directly address any knowledge transfer challenges, giving them the tools to respond to change quickly, no matter organizational size, and meet crucial learning, training, and development needs."
For more information visit: www.infor.com/product_summary/hcm/learning-management/
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.