Infor HR Case Management 5.0 Now Available
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced the availability of Infor HR Case Management 5.0, an integrated application that is part of the Infor Enwisen HR Service Delivery platform, which helps HR service representatives manage and track employee inquiries. This next-generation application is designed to support best-practice, multi-tier HR service delivery, helping organizations to deliver better HR service with fewer resources and lower costs.
The new user interface enables HR service personnel to work how they live - displaying the information they need when they need it, to help organizations resolve HR inquiries faster and more accurately. In addition to enhanced visuals, Infor HR Case Management 5.0 delivers numerous enhancements including:
- Case Auto-Routing - Automated assignment of cases to the appropriate service group based on case topic and control over the case escalation path to defined service groups. This flexible configuration enables cases to be directly and automatically assigned to specific service groups based on request topic and employee segment.
- Self-Service Experience - Employee ability to add and view case notes and close self-service cases. Case correspondence via notes is supported within the context of the case to allow for auditability and accountability.
- Role-based Dashboards - New Agent and Service Manager Dashboards, and expansion of the Service Admin Dashboard for real-time insight via operational analytics.
- Robust Case Security - Enhanced case security for support of sensitive issues such as employee relations or HIPAA compliance. Includes limitation of the search and reporting views of unauthorized agents by masking sensitive data from unauthorized service agents with extended case security.
Additional enhancements include tiered service groups for better case escalation visibility and tracking, a new Agent Queue as the daily worklist, the ability to print case details, spell check capabilities on editable entry fields, support for additional case file attachment formats as well as improved reporting.
"Successful management of human capital, at an organization of any size, is a critical building block to achieving success in any industry," said Jay Zuckert, senior product manager, HCM, Infor. "Infor understands the need for our customers to transform HR into a strategic partner and fully engage employees, all while lowering HR service delivery costs, so we listened to what they needed right now, and incorporated that feedback into the newest release of Case Management."
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.