Infor Improves Response Time for Warren County Sheriff's Office
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that the sheriff's office in Warren County, Ky., has successfully implemented Infor EnRoute. Decision-makers selected the Infor application to enable shared services with the City of Bowling Green Police Department, which is located in the county seat of Warren County. By enabling collective information access between both law enforcement units, the county is simultaneously reducing its budgetary impact and promoting greater visibility into emergency response processes.
- The Warren County Sheriff's Office previously utilized multiple databases and lacked uniform standards for emergency call information entry, which made it difficult to search and analyze the data. Infor EnRoute now enables the department to store data in one unified system, facilitating improved call processing efficiency.
- From the time a call is received to when a deputy completes final assessment on the scene, Infor EnRoute provides a consistent, automated method for information collection. This allows county employees to more easily search for past incidents and reduces the need for manual entry, allowing users to focus their time on more value-add tasks.
- Infor EnRoute's electronic mapping functionality automatically pinpoints the location of a call when it's received, helping responders get to the incident faster to assist those in need.
- Connectivity between Infor EnRoute at Warren County's sheriff and local police offices provides each department with real-time visibility into the same information; allowing the sheriff's office to build on the police department's existing map data. With the ability to collaborate on emergency situations, deputies and officers can work together to enhance safety and promote better service to citizens.
- The Warren County Sheriff's Office will also utilize Infor EnRoute Mobile to provide deputies with anywhere, anytime access to critical information, promoting better decisions while out in the field and reducing their reliance on updates from dispatch.
Warren County Sheriff's Office Quote
"Prior to implementing Infor EnRoute, our emergency communications lacked uniformity and electronic mapping, and we stored information on multiple disparate databases," said Stephen Harmon, support services division manager, Warren County Sheriff's Office. "Infor EnRoute has streamlined our overall approach to handling service calls by providing the necessary tools to integrate all steps in our response process, enabling greater accuracy, efficiency and speed for better service to our citizens."
"Infor EnRoute is designed to help emergency responders better protect citizens by providing the right information at the right time, so personnel are better equipped to make quick decisions," said Margaret Moran, VP of Public Safety, Public Sector, Infor. "When people's lives are on the line, a reliable, easy-to-use computer-aided dispatch (CAD) solution like EnRoute is essential to help law enforcement, fire and emergency medical services maximize performance and safety."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor EnRoute - www.infor.com/product_summary/public-sector/enroute/
- Infor Public Sector - www.infor.com/industries/publicsector/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
About Warren County
The City of Bowling Green, Kentucky, is the county seat of Warren County and the third largest city in the state. Led by Sheriff Jerry Gaines, the Warren County Sheriff's Office is committed to making a positive difference in the community by promoting safety and improved quality of life. For more information, visit www.warrencountykysheriff.com.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.