Infor Introduces Inforce Marketing at Dreamforce 2012
Dreamforce, the World's Largest Cloud Computing and Enterprise Technology Event, Invites Attendees to Connect with Customers, Partners and Employees in Entirely New Ways with Social, Mobile and Cloud Technologies
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced Inforce Marketing, a comprehensive global marketing automation system built on the Salesforce Platform. Inforce Marketing delivers enterprise-strength capabilities in an economical, user-friendly format, and provides marketers with unparalleled speed, efficiency, and clarity over marketing plans and budgets through a one-stop workspace for all campaign communications. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com's Dreamforce 2012 in San Francisco. Infor will be in booth 1300 in the Dreamforce Expo.
Comments on the News
- "Previously, sophisticated marketing operations relied on antiquated software that was expensive and hard to manage, inhibiting them from accessing an accurate picture of campaigns and information when they needed it," said George Wright, senior vice president and general manager of CRM, Infor. "Inforce Marketing breaks down these barriers and boosts collaboration by combining real-time information from multiple sources through the Salesforce interface, providing fast, effective results, while keeping costs in check."
- "Companies around the globe are transforming the way they connect with customers, partners and employees through social and mobile cloud solutions," said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president AppExchange and Force.com Operations, salesforce.com. "Partners such as Infor are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to provide customers with the right tools to accelerate their success in the cloud."
- "Nucleus has found that development on the Salesforce Platform is 4.9 times faster than traditional development," said Rebecca Wetteman, vice president, Nucleus Research. "With Inforce Marketing, Infor takes advantage of these economies and focuses on differentiating with Infor's extensive experience in the marketing space to streamline marketing processes from the top to the bottom of the sales funnel. Companies seeking a truly integrated marketing application are likely to find Infor's approach very attractive."
Product Key Features
- More efficient planning - Integrates deeply with Salesforce to streamline the marketing process and help ensure that critical tasks are on point. Provides greater visibility over leads, costs, results, and revenues so that marketers can focus on revenue objectives and achieve more successful, cost-effective outcomes. Marketers can identify lead generation requirements at each level of planning.
- Strengthened multi-channel campaign management - Automatically executes a campaign and handles follow up, freeing marketers from constantly having to check on progress and follow-up manually. It supports multi-channel campaigns that can include email, direct mail, social media, and telemarketing.
- Clear visibility into lead optimization - Assesses leads for quality once they enter Salesforce, estimates how closely a lead fits the company's ideal lead profile, and re-optimizes the lead follow-up prioritization on the fly.
- Advanced analytics and reporting - Helps marketers plan, manage, and monitor revenue objectives and KPIs across each stage of the revenue cycle through trend analysis tools that help pinpoint issues and identify areas for improvement.
Inforce Marketing, like Inforce - is an application that links back-office ERP to front-office lead and customer management. Inforce Marketing was awarded inclusion in the AppExchange's all new Social Apps Showcase - and is the second Infor product release coded 100 percent on the Salesforce Platform. Infor first released Inforce in March of 2012 and plans to deliver Quote and Order capabilities in calendar Q1-2013, delivering a 360-degree view of customer data across the enterprise.
Dreamforce 2012 is the industry's largest cloud computing and enterprise technology event, welcoming more than 70,000 registered attendees to experience the power of the social revolution. With more than 750 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group; Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric; Gen. Colin Powell, former Secretary of State; Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur, Author & Peak Performance Strategist; and The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dreamforce 2012 offers attendees everything they need to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways, under one roof.
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Become a fan of Infor: www.facebook.com/infor
- Follow Infor on Twitter: www.twitter.com/infor
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world's most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 2.3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 1,600 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Social apps for business built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com's AppExchange.
Infor is the world's third-largest supplier of enterprise applications and services, helping more than 70,000 large and mid-size companies improve operations and drive growth across numerous industry sectors. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.in.
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
- Press Releases
We'll be in touch.