Infor Launches Implementation Accelerators for Infor M3 Country Versions
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced the availability of its Infor Implementation Accelerators for Infor M3 Country Versions for the UK and US. Each Implementation Accelerator Country Version is designed to enable the rapid deployment of the Infor M3 application in a specific geography. New customers starting their implementations or existing customers expanding to the UK or US can now more easily establish a new company structure or business unit while complying with statutory regulations and reporting requirements for daily business transactions and operations. This is crucial in order to maximize efficiencies and economies of scale, and decrease the total cost of ownership when businesses embark upon global expansion plans.
The Infor Implementation Accelerator for Infor M3 Country Versions includes:
- UK Version: UK Country-specific Functionality - implementation guidelines to help ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements. For example, to support the rule for an adjusted VAT calculation, where a customer is offered settlement discount terms.
- US Version: US Country-specific Functionality - implementation guidelines to help ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements, such as supporting US Sales and Use Tax.
- UK Financial Business Messages (FBMs) - instructions covering specific reporting functionality and output formats required by HMRC.
- US Financial Business Messages (FBMs) - instructions covering specific US reporting functionality and electronic output formats such as the electronic 1099 reporting required by the IRS.
- IFRS or UK-GAAP Reporting - process instructions to run the relevant M3 functions to help support compliance such as the valuation of inventory at the lower of cost or net realizable value as per IAS2.
- IASB or US-GAAP Reporting - process instructions to run the relevant M3 functions to help support compliance such as the currency translation rule set out in FASB-52 when consolidating the accounts of subsidiaries.
"Typically, an M3 customer will operate across international borders," said John Chandler, senior product manager, M3, Infor. "As a result, there is a need for the technology to support the rapid deployment of standardized financial processes when businesses expand into new countries."
"To support this speed and deliver the lowest cost of ownership when moving into a new geography, the M3 Country Versions combine language translations and efficient financial processes that span legal, infrastructure and common business practice requirements in approximately 40 countries. Beginning with the UK and US Country Versions, Implementation Accelerator packages are available to support the delivery of standardized, global functionality that supports rapid business growth and brings even more agility to the M3 customer base."
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.