Infor Ming.le Powers Next Generation of Infor Hospitality Management Software
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced the availability of Infor HMS 3.5 integrated with Infor Ming.le, the company's next generation of hotel management and business social collaboration software in the Infor Hospitality suite of solutions. ION-enabled Infor HMS provides enhanced property management functionality that enables hoteliers to serve guests more efficiently, with speed and agility. Combined with Infor Ming.le, a consumer grade social collaboration tool that improves the speed, scale, and value of interactions between employees, organizations can dramatically enhance the ways in which people work with information, systems, and each other.
Powered by Infor 10x, the latest release of Infor's proven business applications, hoteliers now have access to new capabilities in the areas of social business, mobility, analytics and integration through the new Infor HMS 3.5 application.
Infor HMS 3.5 delivers:
- An Overhauled User Experience - Infor HMS 3.5 delivers a new user experience that incorporates the latest consumer innovations into enterprise applications, creating collaborative, personalized, and highly intuitive work environments. And, integration with Infor Ming.le delivers a single stream of conversations that matter most, in one place, enabling hoteliers to access relevant information from a single dashboard style entry screen.
- Advanced Capabilities to Manage Sundry Items - The new Sundries Module gives staff the data and tools to sell "marketplace items" at the front desk or at a different location in the hotel. In addition, the module includes the ability to support touch screen technology, produce checks and receipts with unique sales receipt numbers, settle check receipts via cash, credit card or room charge, and create modifiers or add-ons to sundry type items. This module is especially useful for focused service properties, which often use one desk agent to both register guests and mind the store.
- Greater Mobile Abilities - The Infor HMS iPad application has newly designed screens for the check-in and check-out functions, and a new module for "Lost and Found" was added. Infor HMS Mobility allows guests to interact with hotel systems using the methods they prefer, which can result in quicker and more efficient delivery of services, improving guest satisfaction and helping to drive profits.
- Enhanced Global and Regional Requirements - In addition to several miscellaneous features to accommodate local market requirements, the new version of HMS 3.5 incorporates an interface for passport scanning and functionality to manage credit card service fees for specific international markets.
- Expanded Functionality for Groups, Packages, and Reservation Tasks - Several utilities were added to facilitate upselling an enhanced experience to both future and in-house guests, to allow for more flexible invoicing for meeting planners, and generally to improve efficiencies for hotel operations and improve the overall customer experience.
- Better Reporting Capabilities - As with every new release, Infor HMS 3.5 has added multiple new reports to the system including work order summaries, work order details, housekeeping forecasts and room holds, and the ability to better sort transaction journals and comp reports.
"Infor understands that the hospitality industry is increasingly complex, and hoteliers need industry-specific functionality to successfully complete daily operations," said Stewart Applbaum, senior vice president and general manager, hospitality, Infor. "We're continuing to add features and functionality to our suite of Hospitality applications in order to allow our customers to sustain profitability, maximize revenue, and decrease operational expenses while enhancing customer service. With Infor HMS 3.5 and Infor Ming.le, we really honed in on the importance of globalization, cloud, social collaboration and mobility when developing and refining new modules that will keep our customers competitive and successful."
Infor HMS 3.5 is currently available in English, Chinese and French across the United States, United Kingdom, France, China, Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, Mauritius, and the Philippines, with plans to add the German language and availability in Germany later this summer.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases