'Infor on the Road' Kicks Off at Villa Park, Birmingham
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced it will be holding Infor on the Road on 10 October 2013 at Villa Park, the home of Aston Villa Football Club and close to the heart of the UK's manufacturing hub in Birmingham. Infor on the Road is an empowering user experience hosting a dynamic community of customers, partners and sponsors, who are accelerating British business. Attendees will learn how businesses can 'Connect. Collaborate. Go'.
- Keynotes & General Sessions: Infor Presidents Stephan Scholl and Duncan Angove will 'kick off' the keynote at 9:00 a.m. with a recap of recent successes and outline Infor's strategic vision. Attendees will find out how Infor has taken innovation from the consumer web and is applying it to business software, making it more intuitive and collaborative and allowing users to work the way they live. The keynote will covering three key aspects of Infor's enterprise application software:
- Beautiful - supporting functionality with design. Hook & Loop, Infor's in-house design agency, creates beautiful user experiences with everything a user needs, where they need it, in the context of their job role.
- Social - businesses thrive on communication and connections between people. By introducing Infor Ming.le™, Infor Motion and Analytics, Infor enables users to unlock hidden information and easily follow people, assets and documents, through their daily business processes.
- Specialised - Infor will show how companies can move faster with software that is prebuilt for vertical industries and boosted by additional functionality built into the latest Infor 10x platform.
- Throughout 2013, Infor plans to introduce nearly 300 new products, which is an increase of more than 150% over the previous year. In addition Infor plans to deliver at least twice as many features and enhancements and four times as many integrations to Infor and 3rd party applications through Infor ION, the company's lightweight middleware platform, than in the previous year.
- Before the 'half-time' lunch break at 12:30 p.m. there will be Educational Sessions. There will be various 'Xtra sessions' covering human capital management, value management, supply chain management, enterprise asset management, product lifecycle management and solutions designed for the office of the CFO. There will also be educational tracks to explore how customers can take advantage of Infor's latest innovations that drive a better way of working including SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) technologies. Attendees will have the opportunity for one-on-one discussions with product and industry experts to see how they can embrace the benefits of the many innovations on offer.
- Infor Solution and Industry Deep Dives: Infor executives will discuss product roadmaps, vision and trends facing individual industries. They will share insights about how customers can best maximise their technology investments.
- Sponsors of Infor on the Road UK 2013 include IBM, Motorola and Cashbook.
"Infor on the Road provides a unique opportunity to interact with customers from across the UK. It is an ideal forum to show them the next steps to allow them to take full advantage of our latest technology innovations that are completely disrupting the market," said Duncan Angove, President, Infor. "Attendees will see from leading industry experts how applications that are specialised by industry and engineered for speed are already enabling better decision making, greater productivity, and stronger bottom line results."
"On a personal level, as an avid football fan myself, I'm thrilled to be holding this year's UK customer event at an English football club, as it really provides an exciting location for our customers. It will be a stimulating and fun environment and I'm sure it will be a 'home win' for British businesses."
For more information on agendas and registration details for the event: http://go.infor.com/20131010-iotr-birmingham-uk/
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases
We'll be in touch.