Infor Partners with Automation Consultants to Bring Process Excellence to the Public Sector in Egypt and the Middle East
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers in over 200 countries and territories, announced today during Cairo ICT 2013, it has signed a partnership agreement with ILA Advanced Technology - the holding company of Automation Consultants. Automation Consultants is an Egypt-based provider of cloud-based software and IT products and systems. As part of the partnership, Automation Consultants will sell and implement a comprehensive range of Infor's public sector applications throughout Egypt and the Middle East as part of their Automation Business Cloud (ABC) services.
- ABC products and services incorporate a comprehensive set of offerings for the public sector in the Middle East, with specific Infor applications to address some the most pressing challenges within the region through a single cloud market place for the business and government sectors.
- These applications include:
- Infor EnRoute - a computer-aided dispatch records management system (RMS), featuring mapping, mobile data computing, field-based reporting, and automatic vehicle location capabilities for emergency services.
- Infor Public Sector CDR and Infor Public Sector Asset Management applications, which deliver government-specific capabilities in the key areas of community development and regulation (CDR) and asset management. In addition, Infor Public Sector CRM is a leading customer information system (CIS) that includes utility billing.
- Infor Libraries - a comprehensive range of applications including Infor Libraries Iguana, Libraries V-smart and Libraries V-insight, to help libraries improve customer service, engage users and manage collections more efficiently.
"While change is a constant, the pace of change and the increase in citizen expectations in the public sector is unprecedented in our time as governments strive to quickly adapt. Most public sector responsibilities have no parallel in private industry. Software designed for general business use doesn't adequately address the unique challenges faced by public agencies," said Bryan Howe, vice president, International Public Sector, Infor. "We are confident that by partnering with Automation Consultants we will be able to meet the high public demands for top quality government services including emergency, safety and productivity systems throughout the public sector in the Middle East."
Automation Consultants Quote
"Automation Consultants is a long standing technology partner to the public sector in the Arab world," said Mahmoud El Dessouky, chairman, Automation Consultants. "We are excited to bring a highly reputable technology pioneer such as Infor to the Middle East public sector markets to contribute in meeting the rising demand for emergency and safety systems and public sector excellence throughout Egypt and the Middle East."
About Automation Consultants
Automation Consultants, established in 1985, and operating from the vibrant city of Cairo in Egypt, is a cloud-based IT services and software products provider and serving both the public and private sectors for decades. Automation consultants has successfully completed more than 400 contract assignments to date providing a wide scale of IT services and software products such as Library Management, Retail, Manufacturing, Utilities, Human Resources Management, Document Imaging and Workflow Management, Fleet Management, Decision Support Systems that have been successfully provided and supported in many private, public and governmental organizations and companies in Egypt and the Middle East. Check what you can get out of the cloud on www.automationconsultants.com.eg.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
- North America
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours