Infor Reinforces Analytics, Mobility for EAM
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Analytics to maximize applied business intelligence (BI) and data visualization. The application utilizes Infor BI 10x as a foundation so that Infor EAM customers can more easily mine data, examine trends and establish meaningful insights for more accurate decision-making. Infor EAM Analytics is anticipated to be launched in conjunction with the latest version of Infor EAM Mobile, an innovative application for the Apple™ iPad. Both applications are purposefully designed for a complementary experience that provides EAM users with best-in-class tools to enhance business processes.
"Gaining intelligent, actionable insights that can be managed in real-time, regardless of location is an essential element of success for our EAM customers," said Kevin Price, product director, Infor EAM. "Infor EAM Analytics provides the necessary level of BI. And Infor EAM Mobile provides maintained mobility to provide an optimal level of business continuity."
- Multidimensional Data - Flexible graphing and scalable access provides Infor EAM customers with the tools necessary to see reporting in a new ways, from multiple data locations.
- Enriched User Experience - Adhering to the mantra of user friendliness, Infor EAM Analytics connects the user experience with the themes of Infor10x, Infor's standard of usability for all of its solutions.
- Sustained Mobility - The latest iteration of Infor EAM Mobile is focused on providing a stronger level of usability, while continuing to deliver functionality to enrich the user interface. Updates to the iPad app feature user-defined fields, synchronization options, scanning and widgets to safeguard optimal application performance. Perhaps the biggest benefit to EAM users is Infor's continued focus on maintained mobility, which has been designed to require no third-party middleware, providing a quality mobile experience to meet customer and market demands.
"Infor EAM Analytics will help move our customers beyond industry standards by giving them the ability to examine extracted data for potential critical insights," said Jan Gahde, senior product manager, Infor BI. "Using our leading BI technology to manage real-time analytics and collaborate within the enterprise is central to their overall success and addresses a vital existing need for most companies."
- Infor 10x Platform- http://go.infor.com/10x/infor-10x/
- Infor EAM Mobile for iPad - www.infor.com/content/brochures/infor-eam-mobile-ipad.pdf/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.