Infor Reports 17 Percent Annual Organic License Growth and 16 Percent Organic License Growth for the Most Recent Quarter
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, reported 17 percent license growth for the twelve months ended November 2011. The company also reported 16 percent organic license growth for its second fiscal quarter, which ended November 2011. EBITDA margins improved to 27 percent, and new customer additions and support subscriptions accelerated. Growth in Infor's core ERP business in the second fiscal quarter was up 25 percent over the previous year. This strong financial performance caps an exciting year of transformation driven by major investments in industry-specific business applications.
"Infor now has one of the largest engineering organizations in the world dedicated to innovating in business applications," said Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor. "Business processes have become more complex and dynamic while most of the software industry's investment drifted to infrastructure. Customers are responding to Infor's tidal wave of new industry features, consumer-grade user interfaces, and Infor10 pre-integrated suites. Infor plans to continue a disruptive strategy of delivering release after release of deep industry features that eliminate cumbersome customizations, productize geographic localizations, and provide in context business intelligence with projects measured in months and not years."
The last 12 Months at Infor:
- Customer Growth - Infor added more than 2500 new customers during 2011 and expanded its relationship with more than 12,000 existing customers. Infor also saw growth in support and consulting, with more than 500 customers re-engaged with Infor for support. New or existing customers that made significant investments in Infor products in 2011 include Ferrari, BAE Systems Military Air and Information, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc., Greif, and Liberty Mutual.
- Investment in Engineering - Infor added more than 500 software engineers in 2011 and announced plans to hire an additional 75 developers in its Innovation Center, which will be housed at the company's new headquarters in New York City. Infor shipped 69 new products, 1904 new features and 2001 customer enhancement requests - up more than 70 percent from the previous year.
- New headquarters - In November Infor announced a relocation of its headquarters to New York City. The new office will feature an Innovation Center where software engineers and graphic designers will focus on building out Infor10's intuitive graphical user interface, and lead the integration of social applications into the enterprise.
Enhanced Product Offerings & Strategic Partnerships:
- Enhanced software platform - The company unveiled Infor10, its next generation enterprise software which offers an enhanced user experience and industry-specific functionality. On the front end, Infor10 Workspace provides customers with a single sign-on, common navigation and common look-and-feel across multiple applications. Infor10 ION, the company's lightweight middleware technology, connects and integrates Infor and third-party applications to increase the speed of business through improved data sharing.
- Strategic Partnerships - This year, Infor partnered with Salesforce.com, a leader in enterprise cloud computing to offer three new InForce applications that bring the power of the back office to the front office, and throughout the social enterprise, helping customers collaborate and drive growth. Additionally, Salesforce.com made a multi-million dollar investment in Infor as part of the agreement.
"As we look to the future, 2012 will be just as exciting for Infor," added Phillips. "We have a strong, motivated team, a market looking for new alternatives, and a customer-centric strategy that is working well and generating growth."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor10 - sg.infor.com/solutions/infor10/
- Infor10 ION Suite - sg.infor.com/company/technology/ion/
- Workspace - sg.infor.com/company/technology/workspace/
- Join the conversation - sg.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping more than 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations and drive growth. To learn more about Infor, please visit sg.infor.com.
- Press Releases
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours