Infor Rhythm for Civics Streamlines Citizen Engagement
Infor, a leading provider of beautiful business applications specialized by industry and built for the cloud, today announced the launch of Infor Rhythm for Civics, a modern publishing platform for city, county, and state government agencies delivering land management, geographic information system (GIS), and customer request services to their communities through the web.
Infor Rhythm for Civics brings together content creation tools for the non-technical user, pre-built integrations to existing onsite infrastructure, and building blocks for creating engaging citizen-centric online experiences. The cloud application pairs out-of-the-box integrations to the Infor Public Sector Suite (IPS) with bundled services from Hook & Loop, Infor's Manhattan-based internal creative lab.
"In today's ephemeral ecosystem, the need for a more responsive government that offers direct access to its citizens has become a business imperative. Not only does this approach streamline the way public entities serve their constituents but it can also translate into direct savings of both time and money," said Kevin Curry, senior vice president, Infor Public Sector. "Infor Rhythm for Civics helps enable governments to develop more business-friendly communities and establish deeper levels of citizen trust through improved service delivery."
In addition to an integrated technology platform, Rhythm for Civics enables agencies to partner with the creative experts at Hook & Loop to continually improve their site's usability, information architecture, visual aesthetic, brand message, and overall experience.
Rhythm for Civics promises to be a key tool in government's push to deliver 24/7 city hall services online as self-service. Businesses and residents may now access a single interface to register their businesses, apply for and obtain permits and licenses, submit or view publically available service requsts, and pay fees through their browser at home or on the go.
In this initial release, Rhythm for Civics introduces:
- A drag-and-drop editing interface, allowing website building and maintenance directly from the browser.
- Project dashboards, providing citizens a complete view of relevant and related application information regardless of the handling department.
- Powerful rules-based wizard tooling, delivering guided information discovery to residents for their specific project or business needs.
- A responsive grid architecture enabling all pages, forms, and flows consistently deliver consumer-grade web experiences across all devices.
- Interactive map-based data visualizations, so residents and businesses can access personal and public records in-context to spatial data and layers.
- A structured widget framework powered by LifeRay and hosted on the Amazon Web Services cloud to help ensure reliability and security.
- Press Releases
- Federal Government
- North America