Infor Simplifies Human Resources, Financials for City of Savannah
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that the City of Savannah has implemented Infor Enwisen Payroll and Infor Enwisen Employee/Manager Self-Service applications, components of Infor Enwisen Human Resource Management. The city is building upon its existing Infor Lawson Financials, Budgeting & Planning, Strategic Sourcing, and Contract Management solutions to enable connectivity between human resources and finance. The additional applications were added to increase speed for internal processes and promote efficiency.
- City of Savannah selected Infor for its government-specific solution offerings that are designed to meet the needs of municipalities and provide out-of-the-box-flexibility for future growth.
- Connectivity between Infor Enwisen Payroll and Infor Enwisen Employee/Manager Self-Service saves time for human resources employees by enabling automated data sharing. This reduces manual entry requirements and helps ensure that information is accurate and consistent.
- The applications also provide connectivity between the city and its third-party benefit providers, better facilitating communication and delivering greater control over benefit offers to employees.
- Infor Enwisen Employee/Manager Self-Service enables automated workflows and permits users to select their own benefit packages during open enrollment, allowing Human Resources staff to focus on more value-add tasks.
- The applications integrate with Microsoft Office tools for easier data extraction, enabling the City of Savannah to easily handle and analyze data for more informed decision-making.
City of Savannah Quote
"We previously entered data manually for both our payroll and benefits systems, which took a significant amount of time away from other daily activities for staff," said Joy Wilkinson, Lawson ERP Project Manager, City of Savannah. "Integrating our Infor products has enabled us to increase efficiency, save time and clean up data through automated information sharing."
"Investing in human capital management is essential to give organizations greater control over payroll, benefits administration, contracts and employee tax information," said Amy Ihlen, industry strategy director, Human Capital Management, Infor. "Infor HCM applications work together to increase visibility into processes and data, enabling greater staff efficiency and improved decision making regarding employee resources."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor Human Capital Management - www.infor.com/solutions/hcm/
- Infor Financial Management - www.infor.com/solutions/fms/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
About City of Savannah
Established in 1733, Savannah, Georgia, is home to the fastest growing and fourth busiest port in the nation. With its historic character, beauty and rich culture, Savannah attracts millions of visitors each year. For more information on visiting Savannah, go to www.savannahga.gov/.
Infor is the third-largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
- Press Releases
- CloudSuite Expense Management
- Global HR
- North America