Infor Sponsors HR Tech Europe and Showcases Holistic HR Strategy
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced it will be a diamond sponsor of the HR Tech Europe event, being held at the RAI Amsterdam on the 24th and 25th October 2013. Infor will use the event to showcase a unified approach to Human Capital Management (HCM), with customers speaking from Toyota and NCC. Based out of booth 402, Infor will demonstrate an approach which breaks down barriers between modules within traditional HCM software and focuses on delivering value at each stage of a collaborative, end-to-end business process.
- Infor HCM is an integrated solution that helps companies select, deploy, develop, measure and reward employees to deliver maximum performance. The applications cover business processes ranging from acquisition, sourcing and offer management, to labour planning, forecasting, time and attendance, workflow and performance assessment.
- Mats Pettersson, senior vice president of human resources at NCC, will deliver a presentation looking at developing a single view of talent amidst skill shortages of engineers. With an extremely limited pool of available applicants and the pending retirement of key personnel, NCC is conducting an HR transformation, which includes leveraging new talent technology to identify individuals with the necessary critical skills for open positions and succession planning. Leveraging Infor technology, NCC is looking beyond country borders for a holistic, enterprise-wide view of talent to help backfill. Further, they are committed to new learning technologies that can help provide the skills and education once gaps are identified.
- Joost Segers, manager for technical training at Toyota Motor Europe will share insights on "The Power of Business-Led Learning" on Friday 25 October at 12.15-12.45 in room G107. Toyota Motor Europe manages a talent eco system of over 80,000 people spread over more than 48 countries and speaking 30 plus languages. To achieve its customer satisfaction goal, Toyota embarked on an ambitious project to roll out a learning management system (LMS) across Europe to allow learning materials and certifications to be created, distributed and localised from one system. Today the LMS; "Toyota Connect" is referred to as the glue that binds autonomous dealerships into a community and contributes to increased brand awareness and customer satisfaction.
"As a business function, HR spans a huge array of processes," said Tarik Taman, general manager, Human Capital Management, Infor. "But that does not mean those processes and systems need to be fragmented and isolated. Businesses shouldn't have to deploy technology in a piecemeal, ad hoc fashion to get the best individual process but then lose out on the integration that enables an end-to end process. Infor delivers choice in the HCM space - businesses can continue to maximise the return on software they already own, enable new functionality cost-effectively via SaaS and see it all work together seamlessly via Infor ION."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases