Infor Sponsors Works Management Maintenance Conference 2013
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced it is sponsoring the Works Management Maintenance Conference 2013. The event will take place on Tuesday 18th June 2013 at The Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon, Warwickshire and will showcase strategies for manufacturers to improve profitability through effective maintenance.
- Presentations at the WM Maintenance Conference will tackle important topics facing manufacturers today including: Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO), outsourced maintenance services, inspection regulations, advanced diagnostics and condition monitoring technologies.
- Speakers already confirmed include: Andrew Starr from Cranfield University; Ian Rigby of Pepsico; Jeff Wilkinson from Heineken; and James Rider of Wessex Water.
"Maintenance is one of the key strategies that manufacturers can use to maximise the value of assets, improve sustainability initiatives and increase productivity," said Jean-Benoît Nonque, regional vice president, EAM, EMEA, Infor. "For manufacturers, a key aspect of these benefits is a system that is specific to their industry. Assets in process manufacturers differ from those in a discrete environment. Indeed, the assets of a baker will be nothing like those of a brewer.
"Asset management systems need to reflect this difference in order to deliver a more consistent return on investment. As part of our specialised by industry strategy we have developed a range of EAM applications for specific industries. Within manufacturing, Infor EAM helps improve plant and equipment performance by reducing unplanned downtime, directly addressing energy waste, and improving compliance."
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
# # #
For more information:
- Press Releases