Infor to Hold Investor Conference Call to Discuss Q2 Fiscal Year 2015 Results on Friday, December 12, 2014
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 73,000 customers, today announced that it will host an investor conference call to discuss Q2 fiscal year 2015 results for current holders of Infor securities and other interested parties on Friday, December 12, at 11 a.m. Eastern time. Materials and dial-in details will be available at www.infor.com/company/investor-information/ after 8 a.m. Eastern time Friday, December 12.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest US healthcare delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 16 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands
For more information:
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.