Infor Unveils Innovative Solution for Emergency Medical Services
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced Infor Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Integrated Healthcare Suite. The solution supports an EMS organization's focus on patient-centered navigation by integrating with existing technology and healthcare information to help improve patient outcomes and reduce overall costs. Looming changes in reimbursement models and shrinking budgets have forced EMS organizations to examine the way they are providing patient care. Infor EMS Integrated Healthcare Suite seeks to reduce information silos, while improving patient care through the exchange of data between EMS and hospitals.
Infor's experience in emergency services provides EMS agencies with the tools needed to fulfill their important role in the healthcare equation. Infor's integrated system for EMS will satisfy two important needs by providing a platform to manage patient information and exchange data with hospitals, and allowing EMS agencies to access a unified view of their operations.
- Customized Care - Infor Health Information Exchange helps transmit and receive patient information, allowing hospitals and providers to exchange historical patient data to present a full picture of a patient's health record. Hospitals and providers can also receive patient care information from first responders, and first responders can obtain pertinent information from hospitals and providers during the episode of care, facilitating better, faster decisions during an emergency event.
- True Value of EMS Services - Infor EMS Integrated Healthcare Suite helps organizations avoid inefficient or inaccurate expenses by elevating the cost equation to a more strategic level. With refined activity-based financial intelligence, leadership is able to streamline operations and assign accountability to service teams. This model supports sustainable, high performing financial and patient outcomes.
- Agile Platform for Emergency Operations - Infor delivers an integrated solution that includes financial, project, labor, supply chain and revenue analytics, and a emergency dispatch solution (911) designed specifically for EMS organizations.
Dallas Fire-Rescue Quote
"With the evolving landscape in the healthcare industry, EMS agencies, whether private, municipal or government must find new ways of doing business. Becoming truly integrated with the other healthcare providers in our communities will help us to thrive," said Norman Seals, Assistant Chief, Dallas Fire-Rescue Department. "I am excited that Infor is taking an active interest in our industry and believe that these efforts can help to revolutionize the way we do business in the future."
"Infor understands that EMS teams make life-saving choices on a daily basis, so easy access to key patient information is critical to achieve optimum results when responding to an emergency," said Dr. Kurt Steward, Executive Director, Infor Public Sector. "We developed Infor EMS Healthcare Suite to address the need in-context, real-time information, and to help healthcare providers and EMS agencies work together to deliver the best possible care to their patients."
- Infor Public Sector - www.infor.com/industries/publicsector/
- Infor Healthcare -www.infor.com/industries/healthcare/
- Infor EnRoute -www.infor.com/product_summary/public-sector/enroute/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
# # #
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
For more information:
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.