Infor Unveils Next Generation Product Release, Infor 10x
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers globally, today announced general availability of Infor 10x, an enterprise release that marks a major step forward in achieving the company's vision. Infor 10x unites a multi-purpose middleware platform featuring social, mobile, analytical, and cloud capabilities with Infor's industry-leading suite of solutions. All major applications feature a reinvented HTML5 user experience, the new Infor Ming.leTM collaboration platform, and pervasive in-context analytics embedded throughout workflows that are packaged within the Infor ION integration framework. The release combines innovation with a consumer-inspired user-experience to make business software flexible, agile and easier to use.
"Infor 10x marks the evolution of Infor's technology platform, which features purpose-built middleware, as well as social, mobile, analytics, and cloud solutions," said Duncan Angove, president of Infor. "Moreover, Infor 10x represents a major step toward achieving our vision, to integrate Infor's mature, proven, and industry-driven applications with modern, innovative technologies to make them beautiful, collaborative, mobile, fast, smart, and seamless."
The modernizations that 10x delivers will influence Infor's major industry solutions, spanning 12 focus verticals as well as best-of-breed business applications for financials, human capital management (HCM), enterprise asset management (EAM), supply chain management (SCM), product lifecycle management (PLM), and customer relationship management (CRM). The release will follow a phased roll-out approach, beginning with Infor ION, Infor Ming.leTM, EAM, CRM, Hansen, LN and SunSystems applications. It will then be expanded into additional core-product lines over an estimated 12 to 24 month period, with rollout expected to be complete by the fall of 2015. Each release will focus on continued delivery of Infor's strategic objectives, including on-going advancement of the Infor technology platform and delivery of enhancements that increase the value to customers.
- Infor 10x is equipped with ION technology, a proprietary middleware solution that serves as the cornerstone of the Infor technology platform. Designed with flexibility in mind, ION simplifies integration between both Infor and third-party applications to provide a sturdy foundation for growth. ION gives customers a state-of-the-art framework for managing business process flows, workflows, and alerts.
- Infor 10x features Infor Ming.leTM, a comprehensive platform for social collaboration, business process improvement, and contextual analytics. Incorporating innovative social media concepts into a business environment, Infor Ming.leTM lets customers capture corporate knowledge, tie communications to business processes, and follow news, workflows, and content in real-time.
- Infor 10x enables customers to design, build and deploy custom mobile applications to address specific business needs and integrate them with existing software applications. Infor offers a continually expanding range of mobile solutions across all of its major product lines, delivering information and giving employees untethered access to core business systems and tasks.
- Infor 10x delivers pervasive, in-context business intelligence embedded throughout role-based workflows and makes it easier to put the power of analytics to work for businesses. Customers can build customized mobile dashboards that allow employees to take action on items using mobile devices, as well as present business intelligence information in highly-visual, easy-to understand ways. Infor 10x also provides access to analysis and reporting tools that extend analytics to non-technical users and help reduce the burden on IT.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
This announcement reflects the direction Infor may take with regard to the specific product(s) described herein, all of which is subject to change by Infor in its sole discretion, with or without notice to you. This announcement is not a commitment to you in any way and you should not rely on this document or any of its content in making any decision. Infor is not committing to develop or deliver any specified enhancement, upgrade, product or functionality, even if such is described in this announcement and even if such description is accompanied by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should," "will," and/or similar expressions. Many factors can affect Infor's product development plans and the nature, content and timing of future product releases, all of which remain in the sole discretion of Infor. This announcement, in whole or in part, may not be incorporated into any contractual agreement with Infor or its subsidiaries or affiliates. Infor expressly disclaims any liability with respect to this announcement.
- Press Releases
- North America