Kemin Enables Greater Visibility into Forecasting and Budgeting with Infor Dynamic Enterprise Performance Management Solution
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Kemin has successfully implemented Financial Performance Management and Industry Analytics, components of Infor Dynamic Enterprise Performance Management (d/EPM) to complement its existing Infor M3 manufacturing operations and Infor MP2 enterprise asset management applications. Kemin, a manufacturer of specialty ingredients for products consumed by both humans and animals, also plans to deploy Infor ION to enable connectivity between its Infor systems. This enhancement will enable Kemin to achieve unprecedented visibility into their business, proactively plan their business, and respond quickly to opportunities and risks in their operations.
- Infor Modern User Experience Platform: Before upgrading with Infor, Kemin was using an outdated performance management solution, which was no longer supported by the vendor. By replacing it with Infor d/EPM, the company will now benefit from a best-of-breed, modern solution with beautiful interfaces accessible on mobile devices, desktops or laptops.
- Industry-specific Functionality & Content: Decision-makers selected Infor for its proven experience in process manufacturing, particularly the food and beverage business, and industry-specific functionality that's built into the solutions. Kemin also viewed Infor ION as the most innovative, cost-effective approach to integrating their business solution suite. The flexible, scalable connectivity between Infor d/EPM, Infor M3 and Infor MP2 will help minimize support needs and reduce costs in the long-term.
- Statutory Reporting & Regulatory Compliance: Infor d/EPM enables more efficient, real-time reporting and analysis to facilitate faster delivery of critical month-end and quarter-end reports. In-depth reporting targeting the unique needs of process manufacturing firms will also help the company meet financial consolidation requirements and more easily demonstrate adherence to government guidelines.
- Business Planning Discipline: Kemin plans to utilize Infor d/EPM to create more accurate, collaborative forecasts that will allow the company to have a unified view into business plans and ongoing performance. The solution will provide Kemin the ability achieve a more coordinated corporate strategy and alignment around execution.
"We elected to implement Infor's d/EPM application not just because we are an existing customer, but because we saw the true long-term value that could be derived from Infor ION," said Dan Heiderscheit, Worldwide IT senior vice president, Kemin. "With an uninterrupted flow of information between our ERP, EAM and d/EPM solutions, our company will reduce departmental barriers to function as a more collaborative, efficient enterprise."
"Infor's performance management offerings report against all operational systems and data sources to create holistic snapshots of business performance," said Mike Edgett, Infor's Industry and Solution Strategy director for Process Manufacturing. "When coupled with Infor ION, this type of functionality is critical to help process manufacturers like Kemin improve performance by streamlining planning, budgeting and forecasting."
Kemin manufacturers more than 500 specialty ingredients for products consumed by people and animals, delivering important nutrition and health benefits. Kemin's vision is to improve the quality of life for humans and animals around the world by combining molecular science with creativity and curiosity. For more information, please visit www.kemin.com.
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.