MEDISERV Prescribes Customer Service Excellence with Infor
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 73,000 customers, today announced that MEDISERV, one of the leading suppliers of medical supplies and laboratory equipment in Saudi Arabia, has invested in Infor LN. Implemented by Saudi-Arabian Infor partner UCC, the Infor enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution will help improve MEDISERV's customer service by enabling the company to integrate data more easily, reduce customizations and improve ease of use.
- MEDISERV, one of the leading suppliers of medical supplies and laboratory equipment based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, has invested in Infor to help improve service, support and delivery to customers.
- MEDISERV anticipates a reduction in the time spent closing work orders, which will represent a significant ROI.
- Following a review of options, MEDISERV chose Infor LN because it provides out-of-the-box functionality tailored specifically for their business processes, eliminating the need for expensive and restrictive customizations.
- Infor LN provides improved ease-of-use to accommodate rapidly changing business demands and challenges.
- Upgrading from the previous ERP system was successfully completed by Infor partner UCC within six months for a total of 50 users.
- The success of the Infor implementation has triggered other companies within the MEDISERV group to look at replacing their existing systems with Infor applications.
"Based on the fast moving nature of the healthcare supplies and services business in Saudi Arabia, we have to respond swiftly to our customers' needs within a short timeline," said Mr. Hisham Jaber, National Operations and IT manager, MEDISERV. "Because it is engineered for speed, Infor LN is the right fit in driving us to achieving our business objectives and eventually satisfying our customer needs."
"In order to implement a platform that enables MEDISERV to drive service excellence, they chose a partner that has proven experience in deploying enterprise applications that fit customers' needs," said Abdulaziz Sheikh, chief executive officer, UCC. "By harnessing Infor's product strategy of being specialized by industry, we can help drive their business forward."
"Throughout the Middle East, healthcare is a rapidly growing, incredibly active market which requires efficiency within hospitals and throughout their supply chains to provide the ultimate patient care," said Lee Miles, regional director for the Middle East, Infor. "Technology such as Infor LN is proven to improve the speed of response and increase customer service in this incredibly competitive market sector."
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest U.S. healthcare delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 16 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.