Merino Consulting Services Expands its Role within Infor Partner Network
Merino Consulting Services BV, part of Merino Services Ltd. India, has extended its agreement within the Infor Partner Network (IPN) a selective group of channel partners that re-sell and service Infor's leading business application software.
Merino is already selling, implementing and supporting Infor LN for customers in India and UAE and has now extended its agreement into Europe whilst also adding some of Infor's latest applications to its sales and services portfolio including Infor ION technology. Infor is one of the world's largest suppliers of enterprise applications and services, with more than 70,000 customers. Approximately 20% of Infor's license revenue is generated through channel partners in the IPN.
- Through this extended agreement Merino Services will focus on the key manufacturing industries of high tech electronics, industrial machinery & equipment, automotive and general manufacturing throughout Europe. Merino Consulting Services is also looking to build on its deep domain expertise in the global industries of: Cable & Wire, Steel & Metal Coatings (Multi Dimensions), Flexible Packaging (FIBC), Textiles (Spinning, Weaving), Agro and Food Processing and Hybrid Industries.
- The initial phase of expansion will involve Merino Services focusing on the Benelux region, the Nordics and Italy, followed by UK, Turkey and Russia.
- Existing Merino Services customers using Infor LN include Karma Industries, Gagan Polycot (India) Ltd, Pan Emirates, Awal Gulf and Wade Adams Middle East Ltd, Metito Overseas Limited, Tata Steel Limited (Growth Shop), Pharpur Cooling Tower Ltd.
- The IPN is an industry leading program which focuses on helping Infor channel partners run successful businesses based around supplying Infor products and services, enabling partners to deliver the highest quality support for Infor customers.
- In 2012 Infor delivered more than 100 new products, including a number of Infor10 Industry Suites; applications specialized by industry featuring Infor ION technology, which uses open standards to integrate Infor and non-Infor applications.
- In 2013, Infor plans to introduce nearly 300 new products, including Infor 10x and Infor Ming.le, which is an increase of more than 150% over the previous year. In addition to new products this year, Infor plans to deliver at least twice as many features and enhancements and four times as many integrations to Infor and 3rd party applications through Infor ION, the company's lightweight middleware platform, than in the previous year.
Merino Services Quote
"We bring many years of domain expertise and experience working with Infor customers in the Middle East and India in particular and now we are looking forward to bringing these experiences to Europe," said Frank Manders, Managing Director Europe, Merino Consulting Services. "Infor's IPN program provides us with the necessary tools, resources and financial incentives to win new business here in Europe. Infor products boast out-of-the-box industry specific functionality which with our deep industry expertise across many vertical industries will help us grow a profitable and sustainable business quickly. From demand generation to sales, delivery and support, we have fantastic support from Infor to put us in a strong position to win."
"Merino Services has just what we want in a partner. Not just bundles of excitement and enthusiasm to work with some of the most exciting innovations available on the market today but their depth of micro vertical industry experience that they've acquired over the last six years of working with Infor customers right round the world," said Philippe Maillet, regional sales director, Infor Partner Network. "Through the IPN program and our innovative product developments like Infor ION, and Infor 10x together with our out-of-the box industry-specific functionality, we can arm Merino Services with superior products and support to help them win deals and grow their revenue in Europe."
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
Contact us and we'll have a Business Development Representative contact you within 24 business hours