Norcros Powers Plans for Growth with Infor
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Norcros, a manufacturer of showers and bathroom accessories has implemented Infor Business Intelligence (BI) to consolidate its group reporting. Delivered on time and to budget, the new application will help deliver real-time financial updates; shorten budget process; enable instant reviews; and facilitate integration of companies that Norcros acquires.
- With operations in the UK, South Africa and Australia, Norcros is a leading manufacturer of showers and bathroom fittings and accessories with an annual turnover in excess of £210m. Norcros is owner of the Triton, Vado and Johnson Tiles brands.
- Norcros aims to double revenue by 2018 via both acquisition and organic growth. Overseas revenue is targeted to remain at 50% of this figure.
- Norcros produces consolidated management accounts based on IFRS but sought to accelerate its reporting processes including monthly, budget and year-end reporting.
- Infor BI enables this faster reporting by delivering consolidated information in real time, with centralised data accessed via a web browser. This will also enable instant review of the updated information.
- In addition, Infor BI provides for fully automated cash flow calculations and helps improve compliance by centralising any changes, making them effective at a group level rather than by country.
"We estimate that savings of circa two days per month have been achieved through the real-time access to updated information and automated cash flow facilitated by Infor BI," commented Mukesh Duggal, group management accountant, Norcros plc. "But more than that, this change to our systems means we are better positioned for growth and able to support the Norcros strategy to build the business."
"As economic recovery continues to strengthen, many manufacturers are now turning their eyes back to issues of growth," said Bernie McHugh, Infor Consultancy Services. "This means they are looking to develop systems that are fast, agile and enable swift access to the most up-to-date information. This means flexible, innovative technology built on deep industry expertise is vital and Infor BI is set to deliver this to Norcros as it continues to grow internationally."
"This implementation shows perfectly how Infor BI is breaking up the boundaries between traditional BI, analytics and performance management by applying just one integrated solution. With Infor BI serving as its technology platform, Infor plans to continue on this path with its unique Infor Dynamic Enterprise Performance Management (d/EPM) solution offering," said Jan Gahde, Senior Product Manager, Infor BI.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
Keep Current on Infor:
- Subscribe to the Infor RSS Feed
- Follow Infor on Twitter
- Connect with Infor on LinkedIn
- Like Infor on Facebook
- View Infor videos on YouTube
# # #
- Press Releases