Prime Healthcare Services Selects Infor Healthcare to Better Align People and Processes
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Prime Healthcare Services, a progressive, innovative and rapidly expanding hospital management company headquartered in Ontario, Calif., will implement a suite of Infor applications tailored specifically for healthcare organizations to automate functions across its growing network.
Applications specialized for Healthcare, including Financials, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management, Lawson Clinical Bridge, and Analytics will help Prime Healthcare Services standardize processes in order to use resources and staff time more efficiently. These applications work together to address critical business processes for challenging integration demands. Infor solutions enable healthcare organizations to connect strategy with operational execution, manage trends and performance, optimize and align resources, connect disparate technologies, and deliver actionable insight and intelligence.
- Prime Healthcare Services was rapidly expanding, adding new facilities and organizations to its network, and needed a trustworthy software solution that would be able to grow as the organization's needs changed. The team at Prime Healthcare Services chose Infor Lawson Healthcare because Infor's applications are specialized for the industry and because of their proven ability to provide fast time to value and lower overall cost.
- Infor Lawson Supply Chain Management for Healthcare delivers tools to Prime Healthcare Services that will help staff to focus on more critical tasks, enhancing their value to the organization and increasing job satisfaction-all while helping to improve quality of patient outcomes.
- Prime Healthcare Services chose Infor Human Capital Management to enhance retention and increase visibility into employee management across the organization. Executives can leverage feature-rich integrated talent management capabilities that improve organizational insight of talent and help guide human resource executives on the right hiring and training strategies.
- Infor Lawson Enterprise Financial Management will supply comprehensive, integrated best practices for managing core accounting processes, budgets, assets, projects, and grants. Prime Healthcare Services will be able to consolidate data from disparate sources, reconcile for period-end closings, and benefit from increased visibility of activities that impact finances across the enterprise.
Prime Healthcare Services Quote
"Our organization is growing, and we needed a technology partner that would be able to support our needs as they evolved and as we added more entities to our portfolio," said Sujeethnath Lingutla, FACHE, CHCIO, Corporate Director of IT and Portfolio Management Office, Prime Healthcare Services. "We're consistently ranked as one of the top hospitals in the nation, and Infor's Healthcare applications will give us the tools to continue to drive innovation, better integrate across multiple sites, and provide the exceptional patient care that we are known for delivering."
"The ability to scale operations for greater productivity and connectivity is extremely important to healthcare organizations that are constantly evolving to meet new demands," said Tom Schultz, vice president, Healthcare, Infor. "Infor Healthcare is tailored specifically to meet professional challenges and provides the tools an organization needs to operate with agility in today's healthcare delivery model."
About Prime Healthcare Services
Ontario, CA-based Prime Healthcare Services (www.primehealthcare.com), with a motto of "Saving Hospitals, Saving Jobs and Saving Lives," is one of the largest hospital companies in the nation.
Prime Healthcare Services was recognized as one of the "15 Top Health Systems" in the nation in 2013, based on quality of healthcare and patient satisfaction. It is the third time in five years it has been recognized. In 2013, eight Prime Healthcare hospitals were ranked among the "100 Top Hospitals" in the nation by Truven Health Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters). Prime Healthcare hospitals have earned the award 21 times. In addition, eight Prime Healthcare hospitals earned national recognition as "Top Performer on Key Quality Measures," (top 18 percent), in 2012 from The Joint Commission, the leading Medicare accreditation organization in the country. In 2012, fourteen Prime Healthcare hospitals received HIMSS Analytics EMRAM Stage-6 Award, which recognizes companies that use technology to improve patient safety and quality of care.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 23 of the top 50 largest US public hospitals
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
- North America