RedTag Finds the Perfect Fit for Growth with Infor
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 73,000 customers, today announced that Middle East fast fashion leader RedTag has implemented Infor Supply Chain Execution (SCE) for its Dubai distribution center. Implemented on premise, as part of a strategy to manage exceptionally large growth, SCE has helped increase throughput, improve the speed of critical logistics operations, facilitated cross-docking and improved customer service.
- Already an Infor M3 user, RedTag has implemented SCE at its Dubai distribution center as part of a planned roll out across six facilities.
- The Dubai center handles fashion and homewares for stores across the UAE and Gulf States. Previously based on manual processes, the center faced issues of low efficiency and inaccurate picking, and frustrating plans for growth. This led to a project to automate the warehouse and implement a comprehensive warehouse management solution.
- Following a comprehensive review of the market, Infor SCE was chosen because of its proven track record in accelerating warehouse operations and improving quality. SPAN was chosen to implement the software because of its deep domain expertise within the Middle East warehouse management market.
- Infor SCE has enabled automated goods inwards processes, cross-docking, automated picking and packing and more accurate price tagging in the warehouse.
- Combined with the automation of the distribution center, SCE has helped RedTag achieve a significant increase in throughput without increasing headcount and has cut down the time of replenishment from the warehouse to the stores.
"Our growth over the past two years has been staggering and our ambitions for the next two are very aggressive," explains Rajiv Shankar, Chief Information Officer, RedTag. "As a result we need our supply chain to be optimized around speed and agility.
"The increases in throughput and improvements in customer service that we have already realized are very encouraging and we will be rolling out the model achieved in Dubai across other distribution facilities in the region."
"Large scale distribution facilities for retail demand high levels of accuracy, fast throughput and clear visibility into the movement of stick," explains Lee Miles, regional director, Middle East and India, Infor. "Infor SCE not only enables business processes that are quick and agile, but integrates easily with existing technology to help maximize the return on investments that have already been made."
SPAN Group Quote
"Fashion retail in the Middle East is one of the most demanding markets in the world," explains Zahi Bitar, solutions & development manager, supply chain solutions SPAN Group. "By automating the Dubai warehouse and implementing an integrated solution, RedTag has improved customer service by cutting down picking errors, improved its agility and speed with cross-docking and seen a huge jump in throughput. Infor SCE has been a key part of this transformation."
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 10 of the top 10 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 22 of the 25 largest US healthcare delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 20 of the top 20 automotive suppliers
- 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors
- 16 of the top 20 global retailers
- 4 of the top 5 brewers
- 21 of the top 30 global banks
- 6 of the top 10 global luxury brands
- Press Releases
- North America
We'll be in touch.