Stoughton Trailers Selects Infor to Increase Productivity
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Stoughton Trailers, one of the industry's leaders in conventional and intermodal transportation equipment manufacturing, has selected Infor to improve business efficiencies, customer service, and overall manufacturing productivity. Stoughton selected Infor SyteLine to deliver a more complete industry solution suite, with advanced capabilities and tools to better manage sales and customer relationships, production, supply chain, inventory, financials, service management and quality.
Other specialized solutions in the suite include Infor ION, Infor Ming.le, Infor Product Configuration Management (PCM), Infor Business Intelligence (BI), Infor Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and Infor Mongoose, delivering a comprehensive set of solutions designed to increase productivity at the facility. Infor's new consumer-inspired user experience will help teams at Stoughton Trailers create more personalized, collaborative work environments, and allow more detailed collaboration, information sharing and tracking.
- Stoughton Trailers chose to partner with Infor because of the robust functionality of Infor SyteLine and its strength in configure-to-order and engineer-to-order manufacturing. Stoughton Trailers will create a more fully connected organization with Infor technology.
- The robust business intelligence of Infor SyteLine will help Stoughton Trailers get more value out of their deployment by enabling better, expanded visibility into the business at all levels, to drive superior decision making.
- Infor SyteLine's flexible framework will allow Stoughton Trailers to adapt to business changes without incurring the high cost and delays involved in modifying or writing new code. The solution will help to more efficiently manage complex product configuration, materials and inventory management, and customer management.
- Stoughton Trailers will have the ability to capture the knowledge of product experts in easily maintained product models via Infor PCM. This technology will allow the organization to accelerate pricing, quoting and ordering, reduce errors and further differentiate the brand from the competition by making it easier for buyers to buy from them.
- Infor Ming.le, a comprehensive platform for social collaboration, business process improvement, and contextual analytics, will provide Stoughton Trailers with innovative social media concepts translated into a business environment, helping teams work smarter and faster.
Stoughton Trailers Quote
"We were looking for a new system that would grow with our organization and help us improve speed and accuracy across departments," said Bob Wahlin, president, Stoughton Trailers. "Infor offered us a single solution that would connect our operations, giving us trusted data to make more informed decisions on issues that directly affect our bottom line."
"The industry is looking for tools that help to streamline the selling and production of their configured products, and accelerate production in order to meet customer demand more quickly," said Mark Humphlett, director of ERP marketing, Infor. "Infor applications for manufacturers are designed to help improve the bottom line by adapting business processes to market requirements. And our specialized, user-friendly software helps our customers to deliver more with less, all while helping them improve speed and accuracy."
For more information, visit www.infor.com/product_summary/erp/sl/.
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 21 of the 25 largest US health delivery networks
- 16 of the 20 largest US cities
- 84 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
- 31 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 5 of the top 9 brewers
- Press Releases
- North America