Teledyne LeCroy Improves Workflow with Infor PLM Discrete
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced that Teledyne LeCroy, a manufacturer of electronic design and test devices, has implemented Infor PLM Discrete. Teledyne LeCroy selected the product lifecycle management (PLM) application, built specifically for discrete manufacturers, to integrate with its existing Infor ERP solution, to enable consolidated data storage, enhanced workflow and faster approvals. It also delivers a user-friendly interface to facilitate improved internal processes and business decisions.
- Connectivity between Infor PLM Discrete and ERP enables improved data transfer, which reduces the need for duplicate entry and helps ensure the accuracy of information.
" Teledyne LeCroy also benefits from the PLM Discrete data storage functionality, where product lifecycle histories are automatically saved from original conception to current configuration, with resulting information stored in a unified, easily accessible repository.
- Advanced workflow capabilities allow managers to have greater control over product change requests and approvals. That enables them to make more efficient business decisions and maintain enhanced process visibility.
- PLM Discrete delivers a modern, easy-to-use interface that clearly displays product drawings through a web browser. Users now have access to consolidated and straightforward production specifics to balance day-to-day task completion.
Teledyne LeCroy Quote
"We previously managed all workflow and approvals separately from our PLM system, which made it difficult to track a request or changes," said Tyler Cox, vice president, Product Development, Teledyne LeCroy. "With PLM Discrete we can easily track who initiated a change request, made the approval and view what stage the request is currently in, significantly improving our speed in altering and improving products."
"Infor PLM Discrete is designed for out-of-the-box integration with Infor ERP solutions to provide discrete manufacturers with easy access to critical operations information," said Ken Liesegang, Director, Product Management, PLM, Infor. "Built with industry-specific functionality, Infor PLM enables a faster response time for change, allowing businesses to keep up with evolving customer demands."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- Infor PLM - www.infor.com/solutions/plm/
- Infor PLM Webcasts - www.infor.com/company/webcasts/plmarchive1/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
About Teledyne LeCroy
Teledyne LeCroy is a leading provider of oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers and related test and measurement solutions that enable companies across a wide range of industries to design and test electronic devices of all types. Since its founding in 1964, Teledyne LeCroy has focused on creating products that improve productivity by helping engineers resolve design issues faster and more effectively. For more information, visit http://teledynelecroy.com/.
Infor is the third-largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
- Press Releases
We'll be in touch.