UK FDs Rank Infor as a Top Financial Software Provider
Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving more than 70,000 customers, today announced it has won Financial Software Provider (SME) in the 2013 Financial Director Excellence Awards, hosted by Real Business magazine in association with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and supported by the CBI.
- Infor SunSystems is a core financial management solution that is ideal for fast growing, small- to medium-sized businesses, subsidiaries and enterprises alike. The solution is particularly well-suited to companies with complex lines of business or multiple locations, where the ability to easily adapt processes and procedures to meet a variety of needs is essential.
- SunSystems is used by over 9,000 customers in 194 countries across a wide variety of industries including non-profit, oil & gas, banking, insurance, and retail.
- The Real Business Financial Directors Excellence award is based on votes cast by financial directors through the annual Real Business Satisfaction Survey.
- The awards are in association with the ICAEW, the professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports over 140,000 chartered accountants worldwide.
"Top level financial directors are now recognised as critical partners in the growth of small- and medium-sized businesses," said Jon Casey, regional vice-president, financial solutions, Infor. "A vital part of that leadership is derived from the support systems they have at their disposal and we are incredibly proud to have been recognised as a leader in financial solutions for these high-growth businesses."
"Our leadership continues with investment in the Infor 10x platform, integrating consumer-grade interfaces and harnessing the power of social business, mobility and analytics."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, and with an innovative user experience design that is simple, transparent, and elegant. Infor provides flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises, or both. To learn more about Infor, please visit www.infor.com.
Infor customers include:
- 23 of the top 50 largest US hospitals
- 19 of the top 20 aerospace companies
- 12 of the top 13 high tech companies
- 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 43 of the top 50 industrial distributors
- 26 of the top 35 global retailers
# # #
For more information:
- Press Releases
We'll be in touch.