Winners Named in the 2016 Americas Partner Summit Awards
Infor, a leading provider of beautiful business applications specialized by industry and built for the cloud, today announced the winners of the 2016 Americas Partner Summit Awards. The awards recognize Infor partners that have shown excellence throughout the past fiscal year. Award winners are determined by factors such as levels of service, growth year over year, levels of new business, revenues, and fiscal year performance.
Winners of this year's awards are:
- Avaap won the FY16 Partner of the Year Award, FY16 Net New Business Award, and FY16 Cloud Partner Award
- Advoco won the FY16 Top YOY Growth Award and FY16 Breakout Partner Award
- Bails & Associates won the FY16 Services Partner of the Year Award
- Central Data won the FY16 Distribution Partner of the Year Award
- Meritus won the FY16 Infor CRM Partner of the Year Award
- Synergy Resources won the FY16 Manufacturing Partner of the Year Award
- The Copley Consulting Group won the FY16 Channel Partner of the Year Award
- Decision Resources, Inc. won the FY16 President's Award
- VBS | Visual Business Solutions won the FY16 President's Award
- Cimatic de Mexico won the FY16 LATAM Partner of the Year Award
- Visual Knowledge Centro America won the FY16 LATAM Most Net New Business Award
- Cerca Technology won the FY16 LATAM Excellence in Execution Award
The Americas Partner Summit was held in New York City on July 13 and 14, in conjunction with Inforum 2016. The Summit provides Infor Partners the opportunity to hear from executive leaders about how the company works to deliver solutions at the speed of innovation and continues to help drive momentum and growth for partners.
"The Infor Partner Network experienced a great FY16 of continued innovation and growth. To show our appreciation and recognize excellence in our partners every year, we host The Americas Partner Summit Awards," said Jeff Abbott, senior vice president, global channel business unit, Infor. "All of our partners do fantastic work; the winning partner organizations are a select few that have consistently gone above and beyond. We want to thank all of our partners for their continued efforts in making the Infor Partner Network as notable as it is."
- Press Releases
- North America