Winners of the Infor Partner Summit 2017 Awards Announced
Infor, a leading provider of beautiful business applications specialized by industry and built for the cloud, today announced the winners of the Infor Partner Summit 2017 Awards. These awards recognize Infor Alliance and North American/Latin American Channel Partners that have demonstrated excellence over the past fiscal year. Winners are determined by various factors including revenues, fiscal year performance, year over year growth, new business, and levels of service.
Channel Partners that were named winners are:
- Acumen Group and LogicData - President's Award
- Cerca Technology - Latin-America Net New Business Award
- Soluciones en Sistemas Abiertos Venezuela - Latin-America Excellence in Execution Award
- Aktion Associates - Distribution Partner of the Year Award
- Meritus - CRM Partner of the Year Award
- Smart Solutions - Financials Partner of the Year Award
- Synergy - Manufacturing Partner of the Year Award
- Novipro - North America Channel Partner of the Year Award
- Cimatic - Latin-America Partner of the Year Award
Alliance Partners that were named winners are:
- Avaap - Net New Business Award, Cloud Partner Award, Partner of the Year Award
- Bails & Associates - Top Year-over-year Growth Award and the Breakout Partner Award
- immixGroup, Inc. - Public Sector Reseller of the Year Award
- The Arcanum Group, Inc. - Public Sector Top Year-over-year Growth Award
- Conduent - Public Sector Top Influencer Award
This year, the Infor Partner Summit was held in New York City on July 9 and 10, in conjunction with Inforum 2017. During the two days of sessions, partners are able to hear from executive leaders about how Infor works to drive momentum and growth for partners and develop innovative solutions for end users.
"The goal of the Infor Partner Network has always been to elevate our partners' capabilities, to help our partners evolve to meet market demands, and to arm our partners with everything they need in order to be successful," said Jeff Abbott, senior vice president, global channel business unit, Infor. "This has been another great year for the IPN and we are pleased to be able to recognize the partners that have done outstanding work with us."
- Press Releases
- North America