Dynamic Enterprise Performance Management
Measure past performance and forecast activities with modern dynamic EPM software
Full business visibility
Take a holistic view of your business performance with Infor Dynamic Enterprise Performance Management (Infor d/EPM). Combining modern intelligent business tools and financial performance management capabilities into one EPM software solution, d/EPM enables you to consistently report with confidence, measure past and current performance, and forecast future activities. Deep analytics and business intelligence give you a real-time view of performance across your business to speed decision making, so you can unlock siloed data and transform information into actionable insights.
- Real-time decision-making
- In-memory grid technology
- Indirect and direct and labor management optimization
- Workforce planning and forecasting
- Anytime, anywhere, any device access
- Task management and workflow collaboration
- Multi-currency support
Dynamic Enterprise Performance Management Resources
- EPM The catalyst for your digital transformation
- Will smart machines replace smart CFOs?
- The crucial roadmap to navigating data across the enterprise
- The evolving role of the CFO
- Leveraging BI to navigate data across the enterprise
- 3 ways to impact digital transformation in finance
- Drive strategic value across the enterprise with integrated business planning
Features & Benefits
Intelligent financial performance management
Improve predictive modeling and operational planning, workforce budgeting, sales estimates, and corporate performance management with EPM software; built for planning, budgeting, and forecasting. Monitor against actual performance and consolidate your holdings for complete financial reporting.
Plan for coverage gaps and product line requirements so you can optimize your headcount to meet scheduling requirements. Always know how many people are needed for both indirect and direct labor to meet demand forecasts and ensure the right resources are in the right place.
Holistic risk and compliance
Leverage continuous and automated monitoring to streamline external audits, cut the cost of compliance, and take a holistic view of data and user access across multiple business environments. Minimize your risk of noncompliance and security breaches—and eliminate laborious preparation activities.
We'll be in touch.