Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary for Cloud ERP
Infor ERP industry cloud solutions
Infor® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for enterprise-level and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) have been meeting the needs of the market for 30+ years.
Today, we offer industry-specific CloudSuite™ solutions for businesses of all sizes. Building on robust ERP systems such as Infor LN, Infor M3, and Infor CloudSuite Financials, Infor’s industry CloudSuite solutions deliver last-mile functionality for process and discrete manufacturers; global and SMB wholesale distributors; and service industries requiring end-to-end financial, supply, human capital, and enterprise performance management.
Infor’s ERP cloud software is securely hosted through Amazon Web Services™ (AWS®) to quickly scale, without having to worry about hosting or management.
We manage your ERP needs, so you don't have to.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Resources
ERP cloud software for SMBs and enterprise businesses
Fast implementations and strong ROI
Our ERP software solutions are built with deep understanding of each industry we serve—without the complexities and expensive customizations. Infor ERP solutions are designed to deliver a mobile-first, consumer-grade user experience and get our customers up and running quickly, whether it’s in the cloud or on-premises.
reduction in fulfillment time with Infor LN at DAB Pumps
annual savings powered by CloudSuite Financials at Pilot Flying J
months to implement M3-based CloudSuite Food & Beverage at JR Watkins
We needed to be able to support growth and we couldn’t keep going back to the drawing board every time. The whole purpose of working with an ERP was to work out of the box. We have not modified the code in any way.
Enterprise Resource Planning
Infor CloudSuite™ Financials
CloudSuite™ Financials & Supply Management is an integrated finance and supply management software solution suite that couples modern financial functionality with tools to track supplies and streamline order processes. End-to-end, fully integrated capabilities are designed specifically for today’s users.
- Personalized home pages
- Beautiful and intuitive role-based user interface
- Unlimited financial calendars
- Unlimited ledgers and basis reporting
- Unlimited dimension strings
- Full visibility of indirect spend
- Strengthened supplier relationships
- Increased policy compliance
- Multiple cost-savings opportunities
- Powered by data science
- Embedded analytics directly in users’ work streams
Infor CloudSuite™ Industrial (SyteLine)
CloudSuite™ Industrial (SyteLine) is a complete manufacturing ERP system that meets the complex needs of discrete and process manufacturers to help improve productivity, in the office and on the shop floor.
- Innovate faster and more efficiently
- Take advantage of the highly flexible, scalable architecture that enables manufacturers to be agile and in-sync with fast-changing customer expectation
- Manage production planning and scheduling
- Coordinate aftermarket service and maintenance
- Improve production and quality
Infor Distribution SX.e
Distribution SX.e is a ready-to-run software solution, built specifically to meet the needs of wholesale distributors. It provides deep, proven capabilities in key areas such as inventory management, order processing, pricing and rebates, supply chain and procurement, value-add, financials, and more.
- Optimize the purchase of both stock and nonstock products with advanced order control
- Ensure maximum margins with the integrated special pricing and rebate claims module
- Offer value-added services, such as kitting, assembly, private labeling, warranty tracking, field service, and storeroom management
- Benefit from new capabilities released every 30 days
LN is ERP software that features capabilities designed to meet the unique business requirements of manufacturers of any size. LN offers fast and cost-effective deployment with integration on the shop floor and across the supply chain with financials, quality management, service management, order management, and business partners.
- Take advantage of flexible deployment options: single-instance, global ERP in the cloud, or on-premises
- Meet comprehensive manufacturing process requirements with support for ETO, MTO, MTS, and repetitive manufacturing
- Gain deep supply chain visibility from production through shipment, service, warranty, and refurbishment
M3 uses the latest technologies to provide an industry-leading user experience, powerful analytics, and industry-specific process support and functionality. Flexible deployment options and implementation accelerators offer a low total cost of ownership and short time to value. M3 is available on-premises or in the cloud and is the hub for a number of Infor’s industry CloudSuites.
- Scale your business with a multi-company, multisite, multicurrency solution, available in 23 languages, and includes local requirements support for 46 countries (42 for cloud)
- Take advantage of implementation accelerators for a low total cost of ownership and short time to value
- Improve productivity with a modern user experience and role-based home pages, social collaboration, and workflows
- Leverage industry-specific functionality to meet unique manufacturing business needs