Education Alliance Program
Connect. Work. Lead.
Cultivating the next generation of Infor-trained talent
Succeeding in business is tougher than ever before. The Infor Education Alliance Program (EAP) helps talented students and professionals get an edge on the competition!
We provide member institutions with access to innovative technologies, hands-on industry learning initiatives, and train-the-trainer programming that can translate into marketable skills and experiences for students.
We also collaborate with customers and partners who want to grow their Infor practices by teaching, mentoring and hiring next generation Infor leaders.Education Alliance Program Brochure
The collaboration between the EAP and the University of Parma is very useful for our students and for organizations who are looking to build a network of talent.
How we do it
Infor Education Alliance Program offers members the opportunity to accelerate positive outcomes for students through:
Classroom Integrations and Practical Learning
- Learning initiatives, including software classroom integration, special industry projects and development of industry centers of excellence.
Personal Development and Product Training
- Access to education on leading industry software or functional tracks like sales and marketing or technical.
- Internships and mentoring opportunities designed to help students secure employment. Learn more.
Centers of Excellence
- Collaborate on research-driven thought leadership initiatives in alignment with current and emerging business trends, as well as projects that develop analytical and technical skills using the Infor technical stack.
Partners in Education
The EAP supports Infor's 70k+ partner and customer organizations in building a local pipeline of top-trained talent to help drive business growth and meet success goals.
As an EAP Partner in Education, you have the opportunity to build and influence talent development at educational organizations, and in the process, create the skilled talent pool you need specific to the industries and solutions you care about. Take advantage of a built-in pipeline of experienced, ready-to-hire Infor industry- and solution-trained talent looking for employment or project work.
- Collaborate with education organizations and Infor to identify and create learning opportunities for students
- Engage directly with students in the classroom as mentors, guest lecturers and more
- Build a worldwide pipeline of skilled talent that's trained on Infor solutions and technologies
- Connect this skilled talent with your company's departments or even customers that need interns and new hires
- Grow and build your own Infor practice and gain access to cost-effective, trained employees
Infor Scholars fact sheet
Infor Scholars, part of the Infor Education Alliance Program, provides eligible students from EAP member institutions access to cutting-edge industry knowledge.
Creativity is important in just about anything.
CUNY/CityTech EAP Partnership
Partnership of CUNY and City Tech and EAP – talent cultivation.
City Polytechnic High School
Students and teachers at City Polytechnic High School in New York call the Infor Education Alliance Program “a great fit for our school.”
Educational Partnership in China
Video overview of our partnership with Chengdu Neusoft University (CNU).
Educational Partnership in South Africa
Educational partnership between Infor Education Alliance Program, Belgium Campus and Softworx in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Educational Partnership in Thailand
Partnership between Infor Education Alliance Program, Dhurakij Pundit University (DPU) and Triforce Global Solutions in Bangkok, Thailand.
Educational Partnership in Italy
Partnership between Infor Education Alliance Program, University of Parma and CDM Teleconsulting, in Parma, Italy.
Educational Partnership in India
Infor Partner, eTag works with EAP partner, Nandha Engineering College to develop Infor-ready talent.
We'll be in touch.