Enterprise asset management solutions
Infor EAM is a leader in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant
Positioned highest in ability to execute of all 11 enterprise asset management vendors evaluated in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant, Infor EAM offers rich built-in functionality and the flexibility to integrate with other applications as needed. This 21st-century asset management software can help you reach new levels of efficiency with industry-specific capabilities. Unlike niche solutions that simply can’t grow with you, or ERP add-on products that require extensive customization, Infor EAM is the purpose-built asset management software that's ready to scale and transform with your organization.
Scalable and dynamic:
Built on a platform with high uptime and able to handle elastic demand, Infor EAM’s modern architecture scales to add computing power as needed.
Offered in industry-specific editions with deep functionality, Infor EAM can be deployed in the cloud, on premise, or as a hybrid solution.
Designed to go:
Infor EAM is supported on all mobile devices, operating systems, and screen sizes for on-the-fly fieldwork and informed, efficient decision making.
Infor EAM: Best-in-class asset management software
Learn more about Infor EAM-enterprise asset management software that has the ability to grow along with you and is highly configurable, yet can fulfill most users' needs straight out of the box.
The Infor asset management advantage: Specialized by industry
- Public Sector
- Chemicals and Life Sciences
- Food & Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- Distribution / Transportation / Logistics
Asset-intensive, capital-intensive, and labor-intensive transit agencies have to balance capital spending, operating costs, and asset management to protect against the risks involved in moving large numbers of people through all kinds of terrain and weather safely, quickly, responsibly—and profitably. Infor asset management software provides the visibility and tools to maintain equipment safety in compliance with MAP-21 and other “state of good repair” requirements.Learn more about Infor solutions for transit ›
- Connect equipment, systems, and locations with an asset hierarchy
- Track labor, planning, and scheduling of all asset work requests
- Manage risk and reliability with alerts that notify you of out-of-compliance inspections and enable prioritization of maintenance projects
Utilities, both public and private, strive to contain costs, improve customer service, and achieve environmental benefits despite unique industry challenges such as an aging infrastructure, regulatory requirements, and outdated business systems. Infor asset management software provides insight, uncovers trends, and helps drive better decision making related to equipment replace or repair options.
- Comply with strict legal and environmental regulations
- Save substantial time and gain accuracy in field work, with support for all mobile devices, screen sizes, and operating systems
- Manage both point and linear assets down to specific XY coordinates with integrated ESRI GIS
For manufacturers, maintaining shop floor assets is critical—plant and equipment downtime is costly and causes delays in the production schedule, which cascades to delayed orders and late deliveries to valuable customers. Infor asset management software exists to solve these problems by increasing asset visibility, analyzing patterns, helping establish priorities, increasing safety, and enabling maintenance teams to predict, instead of react—all without needing more technicians.
- Predict future capital allocations and understand potential impacts on finances and the continued ability to produce goods and deliver services
- Insure high performance while efficiently controlling costs through a modern maintenance management system and processes
- Give technicians tools that make their jobs easier by giving them access to information when and where they need it
Government agencies, airports, higher education, scientific labs, and other public sector entities rely on Infor asset management software to help them provide responsive services to their constituents. This includes preventive maintenance and upkeep of municipal water, sewer, and transit systems, real and personal property, and federal infrastructure as well as all equipment and facilities.Learn more about Infor solutions for public sector ›
- Maximize the lifecycle and value of existing assets while maintaining safety and compliance
- Increase efficiency with mobile device support to conduct field auditing and maintenance updates
- Commission, track, monitor, maintain, and retire facilities and assets with a solution that is secure, reliable, and technologically current
Healthcare organizations oversee a multitude of facilities, biomedical and patient equipment, vehicles, and IT/telecom assets that support the mission of providing the highest levels of patient care. Infor asset management software helps you improve reliability, sustainability, efficiency, and compliance with TJC, OSHA, FDA, and other regulatory requirements.
- Track and monitor the location and condition of expensive equipment to ensure a high level of safe, qualitative patient care, while efficiently controlling costs
- Maintain buildings and grounds in a way that is safe, highly functional, and optimized for hospital operations per TJC standards
- Gain an enterprise view of asset performance in order to predict future capital allocations and understand potential impacts on the organization’s financial position and continued ability to deliver services
Revenue growth is good—but it needs to be managed profitably. Infor asset management software helps equipment-intensive chemicals and life sciences companies like yours maintain margins and improve return-on-assets (ROA) while meeting the ever-increasing burden of regulatory governance.Learn more about Infor solutions for chemicals & life sciences ›
- Be confidently prepared for compliance audits with FDA, OSHA, and others
- Demonstrate continuing Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) by developing software development lifecycle (SDLC) documents, user acceptance testing, and validation
- Manage inventory more effectively by standardizing inventory part descriptions, which will result in less downtime and fewer costs associated with rush orders
Food and beverage companies need a solution that can help recognize and effectively monitor and manage both facilities and expensive equipment costs. Infor asset management software provides the tools to drive better decision-making in maintenance, inventory, warranty, uptime, risk management, and strategic planning.Learn more about Infor solutions for food & beverage ›
- Improve data integrity with extensive built-in data validation
- Easily navigate and trace data with fully integrated modules, from any point within the program
- Increase uptime and extend the lifecycle of machinery and equipment through predictive maintenance
With competition and market pressure escalating, it is critical to have efficient, scalable technology that can modernize your business quickly, simply, and cost-effectively. Infor asset management software helps track, report, and repair all physical deficiencies before they spoil a guest experience, while addressing other challenges such as meeting Energy Star standards.Learn more about Infor solutions for hospitality ›
- Schedule, track, and monitor incidents and work orders
- Expedite service delivery through mobile access
- Support green initiatives and asset sustainability
In an environment of declining prices and rising supplies, oil and gas companies have to strike a careful balance between near-term cash flow and long-term survivability. That’s why even in down markets, companies like yours invest in Infor EAM; it helps uncover and avoid potential risks to health, safety, and the environment, while improving production efficiency, visibility, and compliance with regulatory requirements.Learn more about Infor solutions for oil & gas ›
- Get role-based views of metrics such as Management of Change (MOC) steps awaiting approval, safety work orders, and rig downtime.
- Achieve a high level of asset capacity for production, and a reduction in energy consumption
- Enable technicians to view asset attributes and record work activities with mobile devices, resulting in better service and improved accuracy and efficiency
Rising operational costs, competition, complexity, and commoditization make it difficult to sustain profit margins and retain customer loyalty. Infor asset management software helps retail organizations like yours eliminate inefficient and manual facility maintenance practices that waste money, result in more frequent downtime, drive up operating costs, and hasten the failure of critical assets.
- Efficiently manage diverse and geographically dispersed asset portfolios—buildings, equipment, fleet, IT equipment—within a single data repository
- Ensure that buildings and systems are secure and that energy consumption is within tolerances
- Move from reactive to preventive maintenance with a solution built on modern architecture that can scale
Distribution / Transportation / Logistics
Distribution, transportation, and logistics companies need unparalleled visibility in order to efficiently manage diverse and growing operations. Infor asset management software helps get inventory and purchasing under control, enables you to manage fleets more effectively, and improves contractor interaction to support a faster, more flexible organization.
- Improve operations with an asset hierarchy that ranks equipment and other assets by criticality and risk, helping to prioritize maintenance projects
- Track vehicle and fuel expenses and use newly available data to create more efficient routes
- Enhance communication between suppliers and your back office through a specialized contractor portal
Today's construction business is tough. You need enterprise asset management software that helps you keep a constant watch on your asset conditions and performance, evaluate data to find key trends and anomalies, and make better decisions based on real-time information. Infor asset management software can help you achieve those goals while reinforcing your safety programs and maintaining compliance.
- Improve your risk management process
- Reduce safety risks
- Ensure operational compliance
- Transform your business
Latest blog posts from Optimizing Enterprise Asset Management
Infor asset management solutions include:
Infor EAM is a 21st-century best-in-class enterprise asset management solution that helps improve asset performance. With rich built-in functionality and industry-specific editions, Infor EAM uses predictive and preventive technologies along with 25+ years of expertise to extend asset life and increase efficiency. Accessible on any mobile device; deployable in the cloud, on premise, or as a hybrid; and built on modern architecture, Infor EAM can scale as needed, enhancing your ability to grow.
- Ensure equipment reliability with preventive maintenance and gain new visibility with advanced alerts, KPIs, and dashboards
- Go beyond basic work order management from computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) with built-in case management, asset reservations, key management, space and move management, and more
- Gain visibility into linear asset condition, manage space and occupancy graphically, and pinpoint energy waste through available GIS, OpenCAD, and Asset Sustainability integrations
Managing over 2 million assets in Infor EAM, CERN has accelerated response time and reduced processing time, resulting in a reduction of a full-time employee’s workload by 15.2 weeks.Read customer profile ›
Infor MP2 serves small to medium-sized businesses (SMB) that rely on their property, plant, and equipment to ensure quality and profit. With a limited IT staff and maintenance teams who spend much of their time in the field servicing equipment, you need a client/server-based enterprise asset management (EAM) system that's quick to implement, easy to learn, and mobile. That's what you get with Infor MP2.
- Easily access maintenance and inventory histories and get in-depth analysis of equipment reliability, inventory use, and planned maintenance
- Check out, return, adjust, and move inventory items to tie up less money in unused assets and ensure necessary parts are always available
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9000, OSHA, Joint Commission, HAZMAT, employee training, and workforce development requirements
This award-winning set of proven solutions includes a core enterprise asset management system combined with high-value extension applications-all delivered in the cloud. Backed by decades of industry expertise and continually enhanced with the latest innovations, it's designed to help facility managers, service providers, and building owners modernize, innovate, and drive competitive differentiation.
This powerful solution helps you to:
- Reduce operating expenses
- Improve sustainability
- Optimize the workforce
- Implement best practices across the enterprise
Our customers inspire us
Collaboration motivates us to challenge the status quo and improve everyday work experiences. Infor EAM became the world's most trusted, best-of-breed enterprise asset management software solution through decades of experience by thousands of successful customers. Here's how this award-winning solution helps many of the world's most admired organizations increase reliability, ensure regulatory compliance, and establish first-class asset performance management.See all Infor EAM customers ›
Infor EAM is used at CERN to organize and carry out corrective maintenance on pieces of equipment, increase the efficiency and speed of scheduled maintenance, and increase safety throughout the organization. The results: 98%-99% availability of the Large Hadron Collider during uptime, 93.3% reduction in processing time, and 15% increase in efficiency of maintenance personnel.
Des Moines WRA
With Infor EAM Enterprise, Des Moines Metropolitan Wastewater Reclamation Authority (WRA) reduced $1.2 million in annual energy costs by 20%. And, they saved $30,000 in one month alone by selecting off-peak demand times to power-up hefty horsepower equipment for maintenance testing.
“Infor EAM is at the core of our strategy. We have reduced our parts expense on average by 3-4% each year since we started using Infor EAM over 10 years ago, and we are continually finding ways to keep that up, most recently by leveraging Infor EAM Mobile to change the way work gets done on our shop floors.”
SVP Maintenance, First Transit, Inc.
Dräger Service MVS
“Infor EAM is a much more advanced application than the one we used to have. It has a modern interface that helps us leverage a very powerful system in quite a simple way. With Infor EAM, the value we provide to customers is easy to see. It allows us to provide highly efficient supervision and management of our service offering.”
Director Servicios Espana y Portugal,
Dräger Medical Hispania, S.A.
After upgrading from Infor MP2 to Infor EAM, Grimmway Farms cut report analyst time from 1 day to 30 minutes, streamlined and automated maintenance and operations processes, accelerated user adoption and productivity by easily configuring screens and reports for each department, and developed a true predictive maintenance program with condition monitoring and alerts.
Evides wins ISO 55000 certification with Infor EAM and Optimizer+. In order to achieve this, Evides had to prove not only that its physical assets were in top condition and flawlessly maintained, but that the organization committed itself to an ongoing, identifiable process for continuous quality improvement that would ensure excellence in the future.
The latest version of Infor EAM helps drive adoption of cloud technology that lowers the IT support costs for asset management. By building out a product that utilizes both cloud and a features-driven approach, Infor is delivering a product that fulfils the needs of a growing number of public and private industries. This release delivers a robust solution to customers in need of mobile, transit and cloud technologies for asset management.