August 6, 2020
Inforum, Infor’s flagship event for customers, partners, and special guests, is being reimagined as a digital experience rather than the traditional in-person conference for this year. It’s scheduled for Sept 15-16 with a mix of on-demand and live sessions that includes customer stories, networking opportunities, product roadmaps, and industry insights.
The theme of “Unprecedented Challenges. Real Opportunities” encapsulates the premise that will be showcased through the event: Despite the extraordinary circumstances individuals and businesses are facing today, the future holds opportunities. Technology will be a catalyst for recovery and reimagining. Attending Inforum will help your enterprise prepare for the next normal. Supply chain planning, facility maintenance, team collaboration, direct distribution to customers, contactless hospitality, digital retail, niche manufacturing, and patient-centered healthcare are among the hot topics coming up.
Here are the Top 10 reasons to attend:
1. Executive keynotes. Infor executives will share observations on the state of the technology industry and how Infor is helping enterprises make bold, dynamic changes to optimize their business performance. You’ll hear inspiring stories about customers adapting to recent market demands, such as empowering the healthcare industry to make major data-tracking and supply chain changes, supporting work-from-home business models, and helping facilities sanitize critical assets and workplaces. Learn what’s new in artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, and implementation accelerators, and our new Agility: 60:30:10 implementation model for faster time-to-value when migrating to the cloud. The opening session will also highlight some exciting announcements, including updates from our Services team and Customer Engagement team about new offerings to support a highly agile move to multi-tenant cloud deployment.
2. Live product demos. Live product demos of key solutions are scheduled throughout the event. See the newest version of our solutions for managing your business. Learn the newest features for our CloudSuites and how add-on strategic applications, like Infor Talent Science and Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) can add value.
3. On-demand break-out sessions. Infor product experts, implementation consultants, customers, and partners will be presenting product-specific education sessions and case studies, and sharing best practices, innovative use-cases, and lessons learned from their deployments. The on-demand format lets you attend as you want and at your convenience.
4. Live “Ask the Experts” sessions. Join a digital live forum staffed by Infor experts. You can ask questions, follow discussions, and engage with experts in your industry.
5. Convenient hours for global audiences. Live demos, Ask the Expert sessions and peer connection communities are scheduled so customers around the world can attend convenient to their time zone. On-demand sessions can be viewed whenever handy.
6. Customer Excellence Award winners. We’ll be announcing and showcasing annual award winners who have been highly innovative and successful with their applications. View profiles on each and learn what tactics helped them excel. You’ll be inspired.
7. Industry trends and insights. During industry sessions, Infor strategists will cover the specific issues impacting the industry, data pointing to rising trends, predictions for post-pandemic recovery, and advice on how to prepare for emerging opportunities.
8. Product roadmaps. The industry sessions will also feature product roadmaps, showing what new key functionality is coming to solutions and when. Product strategists will share their visions for the future—giving you valuable insights as your company maps out strategic plans.
9. Peer connection communities. Both days of Inforum will feature opportunities to connect with peers in special forums based on products and industries. Networking is more important than ever, and virtual networking can be highly effective. Communicating with others facing the same issues will help you put your company’s situation in perspective. Talk it out with like-minded peers.
10. Sponsor showcase. You’ll have plenty of time to connect with sponsors and learn about their products and services. Engage with sponsors through the live chat feature. Join the “Play to Win” scavenger hunt to get fully engaged and make the most of the opportunities.
We hope to see you—virtually—Sept 15-16. Get more information.