The Infor Americas Partner Summit 2013 opens today in San Diego, Calif., with more than 500 attendees connecting with Infor to market and sell Faster Together.
The summit runs July 23-25 at the San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina. Infor executives and the Infor Partner Network (IPN) team will deliver firsthand updates on the latest innovations including Infor 10x, Infor Ming.le™ and Infor ION, enhancements to the IPN, achievements in FY13, and goals for fiscal year 2014.
- Evolution of the IPN – New investments Infor is making in the program, successful results from FY13, and planned initiatives for the ongoing year.
- Infor 10x, the latest enterprise release – The role of partners in the Infor 10x landscape and how it will open doors for new customers.
- Cloud, a hybrid approach – How Infor is differentiating itself in the market and the importance of partners in promoting Infor’s cloud initiative.
- Micro-vertical strategy – Launch of a micro-vertical focused partner program that allows partners to build industry-specific product extensions using Infor Mongoose.
- Content syndication – Availability of a content syndication platform that helps partners maintain current marketing materials to facilitate consistency across the Infor brand.
- Implementation Accelerators – How recently released accelerators for industries such as food & beverage and equipment will help enable partners to enter new markets confidently.
- Partner incentives – New reward components for the IPN structured around Infor ION.
- Partner recognition – Infor regional vice presidents for the channel will recognize new partners and honor the standout partners of the year.
"The Americas Partner Summit gives us an opportunity to interact with partners across the U.S. and Latin America to not only discuss how we’re building out the Infor Partner Network, but to gain their feedback on how we can continue to enhance our relationships and utilize them for strategic advancement," said Jeff Abbott, SVP, global alliances, channels, telesales and field marketing, Infor. "Attendees will learn about how we’re helping partners connect faster, market faster, and sell faster through our ongoing investment in partner initiatives."
On Twitter: Join the conversation using hashtag #APS13.