A new version of Infor Healthcare Revenue Management helps providers simplify billing and collections, and strengthen cash flow.
Hospital reimbursements from insurance companies and Medicare have slowed to their lowest growth rates in seven years, according to a recent Standard & Poor's statement, making it more important than ever for healthcare organizations to proactively manage the patient revenue cycle for maximum efficiency and profitability. With the latest release of Infor Healthcare Revenue Management, healthcare organizations of all sizes have the tools they need to strengthen their cash flow and patient billing processes.
Healthcare Revenue Management 3.3 is used by multi-site hospitals, reference laboratories, physician billing organizations, and healthcare specialty providers to provide their patient revenue staff with real-time data on compliance, DRO, rejections and write-offs. It allows for customized patient statements and invoices, split billing to multiple payers, and automated collection processes. It interfaces easily to other systems and supports a full set of EDI.
Highlights of this release include:
- Single-screen denial management capabilities
- UB04 capabilities to combine physician and faculty charges in a single application
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 cross-referencing for interfacing, storing, or billing in either format
- Email and PDF output of client or patient statements and invoices
- Flexible migration to ICD-10 allows for billing to payor in either ICD-9 or ICD-10 format, based on payor's readiness
- Duplication of Maintenance and Rule table lines