Take a 1-minute survey on how the Internet of Things (machines and processes connected through IT systems) and machine-to-machine integration are used in your manufacturing and supply chain operations.
Then register for the Pulse of Manufacturing webinar—The Internet of Things: its impact on manufacturing and preparing your IT infrastructure—10 to 11 a.m. EDT Aug. 29, to see how your answers compare to those of your peers.
From deploying robotics to embedding smart sensors in equipment, learn why this "Internet of Things" concept is generating so much attention. Industry experts from Infor and Digi, an innovator in network-enabled devices, will discuss how embedded sensors can track and monitor processes in manufacturing, improving throughput and performance.
Learn the potential impact of this disruptive technology that connects machines, processes and people for one integrated network. Also hear:
- Case-study examples of M2M technology being used in facility maintenance
- How machine monitoring can help control energy usage
- Equipment that can schedule its own preventive maintenance or service
- Industrial networks and connecting to the ERP
- Making sure your IT infrastructure can support this new opportunity
And check the Infor Manufacturing Matters blog for complete survey results Aug. 30.