Nearly 6,000 Infor customers, partners, and product experts attended Inforum 2013 in Orlando to network, collaborate, and learn.
The biggest announcement of the user conference was the launch of Infor 10x, the latest release of Infor's proven business applications. Infor 10x delivers major enhancements across Infor's core product lines, giving you access to expanded industry-specific functionality and a host of new capabilities in areas like mobility, analytics, and application integration.
One of the most exciting features is Infor Ming.leTM, a centralized platform for social collaboration, business process improvement, and contextual analytics. The release also represents a major evolution of Infor's technology platforms, with new features like the ability to easily develop custom mobile applications, enhanced data visualization capabilities, and scalability that lets you manage any requirement for transaction volume or system up-time.
Experience key moments from Inforum:
- Watch recordings of our executive-led General Sessions to learn more about the latest innovations (including Infor 10x, Infor Ming.leTM, Sky Vault, and Infor Learning Management) and hear our customers share their Infor success stories.
- Get all the official Inforum 2013 news.
- View Inforum 2013 on Flickr.
- Check out videos highlights on YouTube.
- Review the lively Twitter conversation from @Inforum2013 using hashtag #Inforum2013.
- Connect with our communities on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Save the date—Inforum 2014 will be held Sept. 15-18, 2014, in New Orleans, Louisiana.