As global manufacturing reinvents itself, technology providers must also evolve. But are they keeping up?
Frank Scavo, principal analyst at Constellation Research, will address this question—and his answers may surprise you.
Scavo will lead an exclusive Infor webinar: "Enterprise Solution Providers: How Well Do They Meet Manufacturing's Evolving Needs?"—with valuable insights for all manufacturing industries—at 1:30 p.m. CT Tuesday, Oct. 29.
He will highlight key factors such as globalization, smart products, big data and more that are driving the need for new technology, products and features. Scavo will also describe what to look for when evaluating solution providers.
He will focus on these questions:
- As new workers enter manufacturing, how are collaborative mobility-focused technology tools and data access attracting them, retaining them and getting the most from them?
- As IT is increasingly embedded in new products, how can enterprise systems leverage these capabilities and drive innovation?
- As high-tech processes become integral to many manufacturing operations, how can best practices in one industry be applied in other industries?
- How can enterprise systems help manufacturers comply with ever-changing quality and regulatory requirements?
- What are technology providers doing to speed time-to-value and ensure successful implementation of new systems and capabilities?
Join the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #ERPforFuture.