St. Michael's Hospital is an academic health sciences hospital in Toronto. Infor applications specialized for healthcare, including Analytics for Healthcare, Financial Management, Workforce Management, Supply Chain Management, as well as Infor Talent Management, will enable automated, standardized processes to help St. Michael's reduce costs by using resources efficiently, allowing staff to focus more on delivering exceptional patient care.
"We needed a partner that really understood the ins-and-outs of our organization and the healthcare industry as a whole," said John King, St. Michael's executive vice president and chief administrative officer. "Infor was not only able to provide us with tools that are easy to use and navigate, streamlining the decision-making process for our managers, but instilled confidence in us that they will continue to innovate, and be there for our organization as we grow and change, and as the industry grows and changes."
Proven Healthcare Applications for St. Michael’s
- Infor Lawson Analytics for Healthcare will provide St. Michael's with a single source for relevant data that will allow the hospital to drill down as needed, as well as perform predictive analytics. Information available to managers will be timelier and more complete, enhancing decision-making.
- With the benefit of Infor Lawson Supply Chain Management, St. Michael's will be better equipped to drive inefficiencies and hidden costs out of back-office purchasing activities, increase purchasing activities visibility, supporting the company's compliance goals.
- Infor Lawson Workforce Management will help St. Michael's automate scheduling, and more closely link employees to the overall business strategy, leading to a more efficient use of resources and staff time. Through Infor Lawson Talent Management, St. Michael’s will have an end-to-end approach for addressing all phases of an employee's life cycle — from recruitment to onboarding to retention.
- St. Michael's will reduce data-entry redundancies, improve budgeting and produce more accurate and timely reports through Infor Lawson Enterprise Financial Management.
"Healthcare organizations are continually being challenged to do more with a limited amount of resources, and technology adoption is critical to improving financial performance as well as patient outcomes," said Jim Catalino, Infor senior vice president and general manager for healthcare. "With that in mind, Infor Healthcare applications are designed to help users navigate through these business complexities and connect financial, clinical and operational systems to provide increased visibility to the right people at the point of decision-making."
- Infor Healthcare - www.infor.com/industries/healthcare/
- Healthcare Overview - www.infor.com/content/executive-briefs/healthcare-overview.pdf/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/