Healthcare organizations globally face obstacles, including escalating costs, declining reimbursements, and stricter government regulations, in addition to the challenges associated with improving care quality, optimizing costs, reducing waste and fraud, and managing ongoing consolidations.
Infor Healthcare delivers industry-leading healthcare-specific solutions, available on-premise or in the cloud, that are used by more than 5,000 organizations globally to transform the integration, planning, tracking, and management of a healthcare organization's vital assets, including people, supplies, clinical data, relationships, and financial resources.
With Infor Healthcare, you get purpose-built, beautiful, and industry-specific solutions. Comprehensive capabilities offer better cost control, front-line accountability, a patient-centered supply chain, a healthcare data platform for clinical integration, analytics, process automation, and business intelligence.
The path forward
Healthcare is changing for the better: Your one-solution answer that offers improved alignment, connectivity, and insight.
Infor knows your organizational needs
From leveraging the latest in talent science and patient acuity, to creating a lean supply chain, to securely connecting all clinical and operational enterprise information, healthcare providers can count on Infor Healthcare to deliver solutions developed by healthcare experts for the healthcare industry.
Healthcare organizations face tough challenges when it comes to attracting, retaining, developing, and engaging talent. And that’s something Infor’s core HR, payroll, talent management, workforce management, and patient acuity solutions can provide.
- Attract and retain key talent
- Develop employees
- Align and measure staff
- Onboard effectively
- Transform HR services and engagement
- Equitably distribute workload based on patient acuity
- Gain end-to-end support to schedule, assess, staff, assign, and track nurses
Watch a day in the life of a hospital nurse with
Infor Human Capital Management.
Healthcare success depends on more than balancing the books every month. You need to perform well at the bottom line and strengthen corporate governance. Built from the ground up to work with other hospital and healthcare solutions, Infor’s financial management suite offers what you need to strengthen your financial performance.
- Share common master data with quick and easy access from any mobile device
- Gain personalized views of data relevant to roles
- Save time consolidating data from disparate sources
- Benefit from increased visibility and transparency of activities that impact finances
Parkland Health uses Infor Lawson Financials to improve efficiency, save time and money.
Healthcare providers are pressured more than ever to fully automate the procure-to-pay process. Infor Supply Chain Management solutions enable a streamlined process of managing demand all the way through to payment. Demand can be generated through various means, including end user requisitioning, mobile par leveling, vendor websites, patient consumption, and orders from third party clinical systems.
- Fully automate the procure-to-pay process
- Spend less time on administration and focus on securing reliable suppliers
- Avoid stockouts and rush orders for surgical tools and supplies
- Enable end-to-end transportation, warehouse, and logistics management
- Streamline capital asset lifecycle management
Indiana University increases productivity and reduces costs with Infor.
Your organization needs to manage processes for planning, budgeting, forecasting, strategy management, financial consolidations, reporting, and analysis in a dynamic healthcare marketplace. Infor’s enterprise performance solution offers robust support for achieving cost-reducing synergies, and reporting results in a more compliant and timely manner.
- Gain key performance indicators
- Improve decision making
- Achieve an optimal balance between risk and opportunity
- Gain greater control over performance
- Increase organizational agility
Dana Farber’s budget process leaps forward with Infor performance management.
Healthcare providers like you need a sophisticated solution that helps you react quickly, intelligently, and personally to every patient interaction in order to achieve better outcomes and lower costs. Infor helps you not only engage with your patients, but also affiliates, alliances, and physician and nurse networks, to improve revenue and outcomes, and curb costs.
- Lower health management costs
- Improve patient outcomes
- Offer population education
- Monitor campaign effectiveness
- Improve brand perception
- Increase patient and affiliate satisfaction
- Better coordinate care
- Reduce administrative costs
- Increase revenue and patient and affiliate loyalty
- Help patients save money
Providers continue to seek interoperable systems that put the patient at the center of the healthcare universe. To help your organization make the best operational, financial, and clinical decisions, Infor’s solution enables you to connect disparate systems, efficiently deliver results, manage clinical summary exchanges, support non-electronic medical record (EMR) providers, facilitate referrals and consults, and share a consolidated view of a patient's record.
- Scale to serve organizations of all sizes
- Secure integration messaging, monitoring, archiving, resiliency, and cost efficient interoperability
- Aggregate information systems, regardless of source, message format, or transmission protocol
- Integrate clinical data from disparate systems and care delivery facilities into a secure, standards-based cloud infrastructure
- Manage a wide variety of clinical records, document types, and content
Crouse Hospital uses Infor Cloverleaf to meet Meaningful Use requirements using Direct Standards.
Who relies on Infor Healthcare solutions?
healthcare customers in over 30 countries globally
of US healthcare provider organizations with more than 150 beds
Seven out of 10
of the best US children’s hospitals
12 out of 15
top U.S. teaching hospitals
Five out of six
of the largest US health insurance payers
hospitals in Canada across seven provinces
healthcare organizations in Germany
22 of 25
top IDNs in the US, by total number of hospitals
Seven of 15
best hospital finance departments in 2013, according to Healthcare Finance News
Five of six years
“Supply Chain Department of the Year” winners have been Infor customers
lives touched daily by Infor Healthcare solutions
81 of 98
public hospitals in the Netherlands use Infor Healthcare solutions
in documented savings from Infor Healthcare customers
3 of top 5
regions in Denmark use Infor Healthcare solutions
clinicians and administrators are enabled via Infor HIE
total desktop HIE patients
- Icon HCM Customer References
- Icon How Hiring Right (or Wrong) Has a Direct Impact on Clinical Outcomes
- Icon Human capital engagement and empowerment
- Icon Infor Cloverleaf Adapters
- Icon Aberdeen upgrade report
- Icon IDC analytics infographic
- Icon Black Book 2015 report
- Icon Workload and assignment approaches for nurses
- Icon Engaging human capital infographic
- Icon Infor Healthcare Workforce Management suite
- Icon Nine tips for successful M&A transactions
- Icon Paving a way for interoperability success
- Icon Preparing for value-based reimbursement
- Icon Five keys to control healthcare delivery costs
- Icon Deconstructing the readmissions crisis
The patient-centered supply chain connects your systems by joining supply chain operations with EMRs to support "the triple aim."