Infor HealthcareReduce costs. Improve care. Lower risk.
Getting nurses working at the top of their licensure
How nurses really spend their timeRead more ›
Changing the way healthcare is delivered
72% of US hospitals with more than 150 beds run Infor Healthcare solutionsRead more ›
Staying on top of healthcare technology challengesFollow our blog ›
Going beyond clinical IT platforms and revenue cycle solutions
Frost & Sullivan honors Infor with IT leadership awardLearn more ›
Healthcare organizations globally face obstacles, including escalating costs, declining reimbursements, and stricter government regulations, in addition to the challenges associated with improving care quality, optimizing costs, reducing waste and fraud, and managing ongoing consolidations.
Infor Healthcare delivers industry-leading healthcare-specific solutions, available on-premise or in the cloud, that are used by more than 5,000 organizations globally to transform the integration, planning, tracking, and management of a healthcare organization's vital assets, including people, supplies, clinical data, relationships, and financial resources.
The path forward
Healthcare is changing for the better: Your one-solution answer that offers improved alignment, connectivity, and insight.
Infor knows your organizational needs
From leveraging the latest in talent science and patient acuity, to creating a lean supply chain, to securely connecting all clinical and operational enterprise information, healthcare providers can count on Infor Healthcare to deliver solutions developed by healthcare experts for the healthcare industry.
- Human Capital Management Human Capital Management
- Financial Management Financial Management
- Supply Chain Management Supply Chain Management
- Enterprise Performance Enterprise Performance
- Relationship Management Relationship Management
- Clinical Interoperability Clinical Interoperability
Healthcare organizations face tough challenges when it comes to attracting, retaining, developing, and engaging talent. And that’s something Infor’s core HR, payroll, talent management, workforce management, and patient acuity solutions can provide.
- Attract and retain key talent
- Develop employees
- Align and measure staff
- Onboard effectively
- Transform HR services and engagement
- Equitably distribute workload based on patient acuity
- Gain end-to-end support to schedule, assess, staff, assign, and track nurses
Watch a day in the life of a hospital nurse with
Infor Human Capital Management.
Healthcare success depends on more than balancing the books every month. You need to perform well at the bottom line and strengthen corporate governance. Built from the ground up to work with other hospital and healthcare solutions, Infor’s financial management suite offers what you need to strengthen your financial performance.
- Share common master data with quick and easy access from any mobile device
- Gain personalized views of data relevant to roles
- Save time consolidating data from disparate sources
- Benefit from increased visibility and transparency of activities that impact finances
Parkland Health uses Infor Lawson Financials to improve efficiency, save time and money.
Healthcare providers are pressured more than ever to fully automate the procure-to-pay process. Infor Supply Chain Management solutions enable a streamlined process of managing demand all the way through to payment. Demand can be generated through various means, including end user requisitioning, mobile par leveling, vendor websites, patient consumption, and orders from third party clinical systems.
- Fully automate the procure-to-pay process
- Spend less time on administration and focus on securing reliable suppliers
- Avoid stockouts and rush orders for surgical tools and supplies
- Enable end-to-end transportation, warehouse, and logistics management
- Streamline capital asset lifecycle management
Indiana University increases productivity and reduces costs with Infor.
Your organization needs to manage processes for planning, budgeting, forecasting, strategy management, financial consolidations, reporting, and analysis in a dynamic healthcare marketplace. Infor’s enterprise performance solution offers robust support for achieving cost-reducing synergies, and reporting results in a more compliant and timely manner.
- Gain key performance indicators
- Improve decision making
- Achieve an optimal balance between risk and opportunity
- Gain greater control over performance
- Increase organizational agility
Dana Farber’s budget process leaps forward with Infor performance management.
Healthcare providers like you need a sophisticated solution that helps you react quickly, intelligently, and personally to every patient interaction in order to achieve better outcomes and lower costs. Infor helps you not only engage with your patients, but also affiliates, alliances, and physician and nurse networks, to improve revenue and outcomes, and curb costs.
- Lower health management costs
- Improve patient outcomes
- Offer population education
- Monitor campaign effectiveness
- Improve brand perception
- Increase patient and affiliate satisfaction
- Better coordinate care
- Reduce administrative costs
- Increase revenue and patient and affiliate loyalty
- Help patients save money
Providers continue to seek interoperable systems that put the patient at the center of the healthcare universe. To help your organization make the best operational, financial, and clinical decisions, Infor’s Cloverleaf solution enables you to connect disparate systems, efficiently deliver results, manage clinical summary exchanges, support non-electronic medical record (EMR) providers, facilitate referrals and consults, and share a consolidated view of a patient's record.
- Scale to serve organizations of all sizes
- Secure integration messaging, monitoring, archiving, resiliency, and cost efficient interoperability
- Aggregate information systems, regardless of source, message format, or transmission protocol
- Integrate clinical data from disparate systems and care delivery facilities into a secure, standards-based cloud infrastructure
- Manage a wide variety of clinical records, document types, and content
Hackensack UMC has FHIR-enabled its organization, giving patients and physicians more time to discuss care options.
Who relies on Infor Healthcare solutions?
5,000+ healthcare customers in over 30 countries globally
72% of US healthcare provider organizations with more than 150 beds
Seven out of 10 of the best US children’s hospitals
12 out of 15 top U.S. teaching hospitals
Five out of six of the largest US health insurance payers
200+ hospitals in Canada across seven provinces
300+ healthcare organizations in Germany
22 of 25 top IDNs in the US, by total number of hospitals
Seven of 15 best hospital finance departments in 2013, according to Healthcare Finance News
Five of six years “Supply Chain Department of the Year” winners have been Infor customers
250 million+ lives touched daily by Infor Healthcare solutions
81 of 98 public hospitals in the Netherlands use Infor Healthcare solutions
$600 million+ in documented savings from Infor Healthcare customers
3 of top 5 regions in Denmark use Infor Healthcare solutions
10,000+ clinicians and administrators are enabled via Infor HIE
10 million+ total desktop HIE patients
A proven solution trusted by industry leaders
The maturity of the product and the research and development investments Infor has made in Cloverleaf have made Infor Healthcare a long-term partner for Blessing Hospital.
JOHN FRAZEE Integration Analyst, Blessing Hospital
Serving a 15-county area in central and northern New York, Crouse Hospital annually treats more than 23,000 patients on an inpatient basis, 76,000 emergency-services patients, and 250,000 patients on an outpatient basis. Crouse Hospital uses Infor Cloverleaf to meet Meaningful Use (MU) requirements using Direct standards.
Denver Health Medical Center
Denver Health Medical Center is the Rocky Mountain Region’s level one trauma center and the safety net hospital for the city of Denver. With Infor solutions for healthcare supply chain management, Denver Health realized $18,000 in annual savings on time spent tracking and locating packages.
Legacy Health is the only health system covering the Portland-Vancouver (Washington) area with two regional hospitals, three community hospitals, and a specialized children’s hospital. Through Infor Cloverleaf™, Legacy Health integrates patient data streams into an easy-to use central switchboard.
When we asked hospitals where their confidence was with integration engines, Cloverleaf always came up. By using Infor to connect to provider data systems, we are able to help providers make smart choices about allocating resources.
CHIP GRANT, M.D President, Watershed Health
Accommodating the healthcare pay practice is very complex. Infor Healthcare can easily handle that for us.
JUDY HAWKINS Director, HR Services Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
This paper focuses on how nurses spend their time, and how to get them to perform at the top of their license to help improve patient care and outcomes; develop higher satisfaction levels with nurses, and improve operations.
- Case Study: Virginia Premier Health
- An integration platform for your medical technology organization; Facing the ongoing question of building vs. buying
- Healthcare technology integration as the prerequisite to successful EHR implementation
- DEMO: Infor CRM for Healthcare: Physician Relationship Management (PRM)
- Leveraging data to increase physician engagement
- The ‘Five Ws’ of physician engagement: What you need to know
- Case Study: Mount Sinai Emergency Departments
- FHIR empowers every member of the care continuum
- VIDEO: CRM for Healthcare
- DEMO: CloudSuite Healthcare
- 3 ways to reboot your Meaningful Use strategy
- Cloverleaf wearables, Summit version
- Cloverleaf, Summit version
- How IT can help forge successful healthcare alliances
- Infor Healthcare footprint
- Get FHIR-enabled today: How interoperability ignites innovation for healthcare organizations
- The patient at the center of your supply chain
- IDC MarketScape: U.S. Health Information Exchange Platform Solutions 2015 Vendor Assessment
- HCM Customer References
- How Hiring Right (or Wrong) Has a Direct Impact on Clinical Outcomes
- Read about maximizing the value of human capital in healthcare
- Infor Cloverleaf Adapters
- Aberdeen upgrade report
- Black Book 2015 report
- Engaging human capital infographic
- Infor Healthcare Workforce Management suite
- Nine tips for successful M&A transactions
- Paving a way for interoperability success
- Preparing for value-based reimbursement
- Five keys to control healthcare delivery costs