Investment in Organizational Change Management (OCM) can yield up to 15% gain in business productivityLearn how you can benefit ›
Infor Consulting Services: Investing in you
Infor Boot Camp will provide you with the product knowledge and skills to be successfulAre you ready to join our team? ›
Harness the creativity and innovation of Infor to solve your most difficult business challengesExplore the “Art of the Possible” ›
Increase your data load accuracy by up to 99% on your next upgrade projectLearn about Infor Data Migration ›
Reduce your IT operating costs by up to 50%
Understand why companies are taking advantage of Application Management ServicesLearn more ›
Infor Consulting Services
Focused on customer success
Every Infor Consulting Services (ICS) engagement—in any location around the world and in any industry—begins with creating a climate of success that's specific to your company. Our global team of more than 3,500 skilled experts ensures that your Infor solutions are implemented at peak efficiency by using our knowledge, global resources, and unrestricted access to the Infor ecosystem. Read below to see how we helped make a few of our customers successful.
- Industrial Manufacturing Industrial Manufacturing
- Hospitality Hospitality
- Food & Beverage Food & Beverage
- Distribution Distribution
- Manufacturing Manufacturing
- Consumer Goods Consumer Goods
- Public Sector Public Sector
- Utilities Utilities
The leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of high-end tools and equipment for professional uses, Kenosha, Wisconsin-based Snap-On Tools came to Infor Consulting Services to upgrade their implementation of Infor LN. The company wanted to take advantage of the newest features of LN and establish readiness to implement the most recent Infor solutions based on Infor ION including Infor Ming.le™ and Infor CRM.
Outcome: Snap-On Tools
- Leveraged ICS and Infor alliance partner Inavista to develop overall program strategy
- Established controls for project tracking and progress and achieved go-live success with minimal downtime
- Capitalized on the latest functional enhancements in Infor LN Distribution, Service and Quality modules
"I had never experienced a project with this level of challenge and complexity. It was an opportunity to prove that upgrading to a major new release of an ERP Application could be done with confidence and within a short or no downtime window. This was a game changer."
Jeanne Moreno, CIO
The Borgata Casino delivers luxury experiences to thousands of Atlantic City visitors every year. Borgata managers came to Infor for improved workforce management technology that could deliver the most sophisticated features and capabilities available while preserving its existing investment in time clock hardware. Infor Consulting Services delivered complete project management and expertise across the entire scope of the implementation.
Outcome: Borgata Casino
- Achieved implementation in 5 weeks
- Improved accuracy of employee schedules through integration to its human resources system
- Gained real-time schedule compliance information for faster management response
- Reduced effort required to approve time requests
- Realized lowered overall total cost of ownership and reduced training requirements
"We’ve realized important benefits with the application and see great potential in the future of our Infor Workforce Management Solution. Our partnership with ICS has resulted in a proven ROI for the Borgata Casino Group."
John Forelli, VP of IT
Manila-based Century Pacific Food, Inc. is the source of more than a dozen food brands that are popular throughout the Philippines and the surrounding region. The 1000-employee company chose Infor to help it move to cloud-based technology to improve growth prospects and streamline operations.
Outcome: Century Pacific Food, Inc.
- Migrated in-house applications to Amazon Web Services with limited down time
- Completed project go-live leveraging ICS flexibility, close communication with project team and robust technical skills
- Reduced manpower and infrastructure costs improving company profitability
- Eliminated system down time and performance constraints during peak periods
- Redeployed internal resources for more profitable use
"We’re very pleased with the smooth go-live and resulting performance improvements. The successful completion of this initiative gives us opportunities to look for additional ways to effectively use our internal resources in support of other on-going projects."
Mr. Oscar Pobre, Vice President and Group CFO
Century Pacific Food, Inc.
Bison International, a Dutch distribution firm, engaged Infor Consulting Services to upgrade Infor M3 to better support current business processes and establish the foundation for the company’s future. Objectives included enhancing customer service by fulfilling more complex customer requests and to realize increased integration with other applications such as warehouse management, EDI and CRM.
Outcome: Bison International
- Realized a successful upgrade project with strategically aligned delivery teams for logistics / finance and migration
- Is maximizing the use of Infor M3 out-of-the-box functionality and standard processes and has increased business efficiency
- Has eliminated modifications as a result of their upgrade to the more recent release of Infor M3
"Infor M3 is very easy to work with. The user experience is great and my IT colleagues and I were quickly able to develop the necessary in-depth knowledge to support our international business processes."
Michel Spruijt, Manager ICT
Berkshire Corporation, a leading manufacturer of cleanroom products, engaged Infor Consulting Services to plan and perform an upgrade of their Infor M3 ERP system, transitioning to a cloud-based environment while engaging Infor Application Management Services (AMS) to operate on-premise IT functions as well.
Outcome: Berkshire Corporation
- Achieved a successful upgrade in 6 months
- Engaged Infor Application Management Services to host current environment during the upgrade
- Integrated Infor M3 with an on-line store to automate and expedite warehouse processes
- Raised warehouse process efficiencies
- Is leveraging new functionality and reporting tools, which is critical to company growth
"We transitioned to a cloud-based deployment and successfully upgraded the project in six months with professionalism, leading-edge expertise, and fast response times!"
Karen LeGeyt, Global Director of Business Process and HR Management
As America’s original apothecary manufacturer, J.R. Watkins makes a diverse line of personal and home care products, remedies, herbs, spices and flavorings. Their objective was to modernize their IT portfolio by upgrading to Infor M3 version 13.2 10x and leverage Infor CloudSuite Food and Beverage to support the migration of Infor M3 on premise to a cloud deployment. When thoroughly evaluating options, they decided to move to the cloud so they could focus on core business competencies.
Outcome: J.R. Watkins
- Leveraging enhanced capabilities and extended functionality of Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage including demand planning
- Moved to standard best practices and away from customizations, gaining better system support and improved performance
- Identified total cost of ownership savings over five years through assessment by Infor Value Engineering team
- Completed the upgrade one month early and under budget working with dedicated teams from ICS Cloud Services and Project Management, Infor partner, Avaap and J.R. Watkins internal teams
"Infor M3 is a solid product with a lot of functionality. We upgraded Infor M3 in the cloud in three short months!"
Scott Iverson, Director of IT
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District is a California-based, public, non-profit agency created in 1950 under the Municipal Water District Act of 1911. They manage over 43,000 water, waste water and agricultural service connections. Their objective was to upgrade to the latest release of Infor Lawson Financials to improve performance and secure the best system support on current technology. They also wanted to create a one-stop-shop for end users with Infor Ming.le™ and Infor Smart Office ability to allow multiple system integrations.
Outcome: Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District
- Gained efficiencies with ability to monitor condition environment with Landmark manager, mobile financials and inventory
- Achieved a smooth upgrade project in three months, on-time and under budget with hands-on, readily available resources
- Leveraging server virtualization to decrease infrastructure load
- Has improved interface capabilities with advanced process automation
"The ICS team was very hands-on, quickly detected issues and was always available to answer questions during all hours of the day. We implemented in three months and were $20K under budget."
Jim Ollerton, Director of IT
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District
As the sole supplier of electricity in New Jersey, Jersey Electricity PLC serves roughly 50,000 domestic and commercial customers with a core objective of providing affordable, secure and sustainable energy. Their objective was to upgrade from Infor MP2 to Infor EAM to introduce reliable hours and time-based maintenance functionality and reduce the risks associated with verbal communications.
Outcome: Jersey Electricity PLC
- Used an out-of-the box solution approach with standard functionality and no changes or customizations
- Leveraged the relevant industry process and configurations to quickly achieve go-live
- Implemented plant maintenance, asset data base and fault reporting business processes
- Cleansed, updated and migrated key data in the asset database so they now can clearly identify all assets
"Infor’s Implementation Accelerator for EAM was spot-on in providing industry relevant business process and configurations. It was exactly what we wanted and we couldn’t ask for more."
Paul Thébault, Mechanical Engineer
Jersey City, PLC
Infor Consulting Services
Get the most value from your enterprise software investment
Whether you're planning to implement a new solution, roll out an upgrade, or aspire to generate additional business results with your current Infor solutions, you care about one thing: realizing success from your software selection. For us, success means getting up and live as quickly as possible, seeing a fast return on investment, and delivering software your employees love.
Every Infor Consulting Services (ICS) engagement—in any location around the world and in any industry—begins with creating a climate of success that's specific to your company. Our global team of more than 3,500 skilled experts works to ensure that your Infor solutions are implemented at peak efficiency by using our knowledge, global resources, and unrestricted access to the Infor ecosystem.
The ICS team has completed thousands of successful implementations around the globe and has years of experience working with Infor solutions, and, in many cases, building those solutions.
ICS is committed to providing you with real value, and helping you achieve real success.
The ICS Advantage
When you engage with ICS, you are working with a seasoned team of experts dedicated to ensuring you realize maximum value from your Infor investment. Below is a sampling of the value propositions that are available to you when you work with ICS.
Innovation: Implementation Accelerators
Infor's Implementation Accelerators are tailored specifically by industry and for Infor's solutions. Because industry standard business processes are built into each Implementation Accelerator, they deliver faster implementations, predictable outcomes, lower total cost of ownership, and ongoing innovation from continued development.
The Infor Project Management Office (PMO) assures quality implementation processes with governance, quality control, and industry-specific procedures and best practices.
ICS offers unparalleled access to key stakeholders at Infor—whether you want to communicate with the C-Suite or the development team. Our team is closely aligned with Infor R&D, Value Engineering, Infor Labs, Infor Xtreme Support, Infor Education, and the Innovators Reference Program, so we can get your questions answered quickly and efficiently.
ICS ensures that your migration to Infor10x and the cloud is seamless. You get a new version of your solution running in Infor CloudSuiteTM, plus all of the services you need-including software, hardware, OS licenses, and IT support.
Once you've moved to the cloud, you'll be on Infor's implementation of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure. This allows us to take advantage of Amazon's expertise and economies of scale to deliver an enhanced user experience and the agility, elasticity, and cost benefits of the AWS Cloud to Infor customers around the world.
Centers of Excellence
Infor's two Centers of Excellence deliver high-value services through an offshore model. Our centers in Manila, Philippines and Hyderabad, India have more than 650 employees with deep domain expertise, in addition to an understanding of local industries and requirements.
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise solutions in the world, with more than 13,000 employees serving more than 70,000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories. ICS leverages the global power of Infor to provide you with the knowledge and resources your business needs.
Vendors don't always put their money where their mouth is. …This service showed us that, all things being equal, we could improve our margins by 3-4%.
Andrew Stewart, CFO
Gap Group (UK)
Infor Deployment Method
Infor uses a standard deployment methodology based on the acquired knowledge of many years of experience and thousands of implementations. In every engagement, ICS provides disciplined project management with built-in best practices, and a deployment methodology that's anything but a "one-size fits all" approach.
Infor understands the cloud and the many benefits it can deliver to your business. Our approach is to help you form a strategy to realize those benefits. Then, we make it happen by delivering your upgrade or implementation in the cloud in the shortest amount of time and with the highest degrees of security, quality, and predictability.
Contact us to learn how ICS can make a difference in your business.
ICS service offerings
Access world-class expertise for business analysis and assessment, solution design and implementation, enterprise performance monitoring, operation optimization, and solution migration.
Get your organization up to speed fast with convenient and cost-effective learning solutions delivered by dedicated professionals for maximum workforce knowledge development.
Get customizations built using industry-standard, up-to-date technologies to meet the specific requirements of your business.
Streamline day-to-day and long-term IT operations and maintenance for top performance and lower costs. Get a single point of contact to oversee management of your enterprise solutions.
The differentiator was 'trust.' Other companies offer the same services, however we knew that the Infor team understood our needs. We trusted them to make the right decisions while suggesting solutions that were practical for our needs and would work when implemented.
Anirudh Kejriwal, Senior Manager, IT
BMW Group Financial Services, India
Learn how IBT improved their operations when they engaged ICS to conduct an in-depth review of their business processes.