Infor Consulting Services
Infor Consulting Services
Children’s Heath projects
million dollar savings
Moves to the cloud and succeeds with ICSWatch the video ›
Investment in Organizational Change Management (OCM) can yield up to 15% gain in business productivityLearn how you can benefit ›
Infor Consulting Services: Investing in you
Infor Academy will provide you with the product knowledge and skills to be successfulAre you ready to join our team? ›
Harness the creativity and innovation of Infor to solve your most difficult business challengesExplore the “Art of the Possible” ›
Increase your data load accuracy by up to 99% on your next upgrade projectLearn about Infor Data Migration ›
Reduce your IT operating costs by up to 50%
Understand why companies are taking advantage of Application Management ServicesLearn more ›
Infor Consulting Services
Focused on customer success
Every Infor Consulting Services (ICS) engagement—in any location around the world and in any industry—begins with creating a climate of success that's specific to your company. Our global team of more than 3,500 skilled experts ensures that your Infor solutions are implemented at peak efficiency by using our knowledge, global resources, and unrestricted access to the Infor ecosystem. Read below to see how we helped make a few of our customers successful.
- Industrial Manufacturing Industrial Manufacturing
- Hospitality Hospitality
- Food & Beverage Food & Beverage
- Distribution Distribution
- Manufacturing Manufacturing
- Consumer Goods Consumer Goods
- Public Sector Public Sector
- Utilities Utilities
The leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of high-end tools and equipment for professional uses, Kenosha, Wisconsin-based Snap-On Tools came to Infor Consulting Services to upgrade their implementation of Infor LN. The company wanted to take advantage of the newest features of LN and establish readiness to implement the most recent Infor solutions based on Infor ION including Infor Ming.le™ and Infor CRM.
Outcome: Snap-On Tools
- Leveraged ICS and Infor alliance partner Inavista to develop overall program strategy
- Established controls for project tracking and progress and achieved go-live success with minimal downtime
- Capitalized on the latest functional enhancements in Infor LN Distribution, Service and Quality modules
"I had never experienced a project with this level of challenge and complexity. It was an opportunity to prove that upgrading to a major new release of an ERP Application could be done with confidence and within a short or no downtime window. This was a game changer."
Jeanne Moreno, CIO
The Borgata Casino delivers luxury experiences to thousands of Atlantic City visitors every year. Borgata managers came to Infor for improved workforce management technology that could deliver the most sophisticated features and capabilities available while preserving its existing investment in time clock hardware. Infor Consulting Services delivered complete project management and expertise across the entire scope of the implementation.
Outcome: Borgata Casino
- Achieved implementation in 5 weeks
- Improved accuracy of employee schedules through integration to its human resources system
- Gained real-time schedule compliance information for faster management response
- Reduced effort required to approve time requests
- Realized lowered overall total cost of ownership and reduced training requirements
"We’ve realized important benefits with the application and see great potential in the future of our Infor Workforce Management Solution. Our partnership with ICS has resulted in a proven ROI for the Borgata Casino Group."
John Forelli, VP of IT
Manila-based Century Pacific Food, Inc. is the source of more than a dozen food brands that are popular throughout the Philippines and the surrounding region. The 1000-employee company chose Infor to help it move to cloud-based technology to improve growth prospects and streamline operations.
Outcome: Century Pacific Food, Inc.
- Migrated in-house applications to Amazon Web Services with limited down time
- Completed project go-live leveraging ICS flexibility, close communication with project team and robust technical skills
- Reduced manpower and infrastructure costs improving company profitability
- Eliminated system down time and performance constraints during peak periods
- Redeployed internal resources for more profitable use
"We’re very pleased with the smooth go-live and resulting performance improvements. The successful completion of this initiative gives us opportunities to look for additional ways to effectively use our internal resources in support of other on-going projects."
Mr. Oscar Pobre, Vice President and Group CFO
Century Pacific Food, Inc.
Bison International, a Dutch distribution firm, engaged Infor Consulting Services to upgrade Infor M3 to better support current business processes and establish the foundation for the company’s future. Objectives included enhancing customer service by fulfilling more complex customer requests and to realize increased integration with other applications such as warehouse management, EDI and CRM.
Outcome: Bison International
- Realized a successful upgrade project with strategically aligned delivery teams for logistics / finance and migration
- Is maximizing the use of Infor M3 out-of-the-box functionality and standard processes and has increased business efficiency
- Has eliminated modifications as a result of their upgrade to the more recent release of Infor M3
"Infor M3 is very easy to work with. The user experience is great and my IT colleagues and I were quickly able to develop the necessary in-depth knowledge to support our international business processes."
Michel Spruijt, Manager ICT
Berkshire Corporation, a leading manufacturer of cleanroom products, engaged Infor Consulting Services to plan and perform an upgrade of their Infor M3 ERP system, transitioning to a cloud-based environment while engaging Infor Application Management Services (AMS) to operate on-premise IT functions as well.
Outcome: Berkshire Corporation
- Achieved a successful upgrade in 6 months
- Engaged Infor Application Management Services to host current environment during the upgrade
- Integrated Infor M3 with an on-line store to automate and expedite warehouse processes
- Raised warehouse process efficiencies
- Is leveraging new functionality and reporting tools, which is critical to company growth
"We transitioned to a cloud-based deployment and successfully upgraded the project in six months with professionalism, leading-edge expertise, and fast response times!"
Karen LeGeyt, Global Director of Business Process and HR Management
As America’s original apothecary manufacturer, J.R. Watkins makes a diverse line of personal and home care products, remedies, herbs, spices and flavorings. Their objective was to modernize their IT portfolio by upgrading to Infor M3 version 13.2 10x and leverage Infor CloudSuite Food and Beverage to support the migration of Infor M3 on premise to a cloud deployment. When thoroughly evaluating options, they decided to move to the cloud so they could focus on core business competencies.
Outcome: J.R. Watkins
- Leveraging enhanced capabilities and extended functionality of Infor CloudSuite Food & Beverage including demand planning
- Moved to standard best practices and away from customizations, gaining better system support and improved performance
- Identified total cost of ownership savings over five years through assessment by Infor Value Engineering team
- Completed the upgrade one month early and under budget working with dedicated teams from ICS Cloud Services and Project Management, Infor partner, Avaap and J.R. Watkins internal teams
"Infor M3 is a solid product with a lot of functionality. We upgraded Infor M3 in the cloud in three short months!"
Scott Iverson, Director of IT
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District is a California-based, public, non-profit agency created in 1950 under the Municipal Water District Act of 1911. They manage over 43,000 water, waste water and agricultural service connections. Their objective was to upgrade to the latest release of Infor Lawson Financials to improve performance and secure the best system support on current technology. They also wanted to create a one-stop-shop for end users with Infor Ming.le™ and Infor Smart Office ability to allow multiple system integrations.
Outcome: Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District
- Gained efficiencies with ability to monitor condition environment with Landmark manager, mobile financials and inventory
- Achieved a smooth upgrade project in three months, on-time and under budget with hands-on, readily available resources
- Leveraging server virtualization to decrease infrastructure load
- Has improved interface capabilities with advanced process automation
"The ICS team was very hands-on, quickly detected issues and was always available to answer questions during all hours of the day. We implemented in three months and were $20K under budget."
Jim Ollerton, Director of IT
Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District
As the sole supplier of electricity in New Jersey, Jersey Electricity PLC serves roughly 50,000 domestic and commercial customers with a core objective of providing affordable, secure and sustainable energy. Their objective was to upgrade from Infor MP2 to Infor EAM to introduce reliable hours and time-based maintenance functionality and reduce the risks associated with verbal communications.
Outcome: Jersey Electricity PLC
- Used an out-of-the box solution approach with standard functionality and no changes or customizations
- Leveraged the relevant industry process and configurations to quickly achieve go-live
- Implemented plant maintenance, asset data base and fault reporting business processes
- Cleansed, updated and migrated key data in the asset database so they now can clearly identify all assets
"Infor’s Implementation Accelerator for EAM was spot-on in providing industry relevant business process and configurations. It was exactly what we wanted and we couldn’t ask for more."
Paul Thébault, Mechanical Engineer
Jersey City, PLC
What can you expect from Infor Consulting Services? Denise Hazaga, VP of ICS explains: we focus on your business, the value we can bring to you, and determining how we can bring your business to the next level.
Your journey to the cloud
Are you ready to realize the full potential of the cloud? ICS can help you transform your business with an end to end cloud delivery model that will simplify and accelerate your journey and provide expertise, guidance, and support along the way.
Ready to begin? Get started with these six simple steps.
Step 1: Meet the Infor Cloud experts
Infor offers integrated teams with application, industry, and cloud expertise who can walk you through every step of your cloud transformation. These teams collaborate across all areas of Infor to create uniform delivery methods, localize project challenges, and develop standards for customer success. They’ve been through numerous cloud implementations, and understand the big picture—and the small details. Their goal is to make sure that your cloud transformation is a success—from provisioning to post-deployment support and education.
Step 2: Discover your options
To figure out the best path forward for your organization, the Infor Cloud sales consulting and delivery teams will work with you to:
- Mobilize—Align executives, get agreement on goals, discover key gap areas, and understand the full impact of moving to the cloud
- Innovate—around core operations; finance, HR, supply chain, and more
- Optimize—take advantage of the Infor solutions you already have, and identify ways to achieve even more, while transitioning to the cloud
Step 3: Prove the value
Not sure about the value of moving to the cloud? We’ll demonstrate it through a complete TCO analysis of your new cloud implementation or upgrade. The Infor Value Engineering team will help uncover the pains that constrain your business process, benchmark your current implementation versus best-in-class deployments, and create a readiness and risk assessment. We’ll help you develop a governance structure and, moving forward, will participate in governance meetings to facilitate enhancement of your performance metrics.
Step 4: Lead with best practices
ICS consultants and industry experts have been working on cloud deployments for a long time, and bring that experience to bear on every cloud transformation they undertake. But we don’t stop there. To help you achieve success in the cloud, we also offer Implementation Accelerators tailored specifically by industry. These Implementation Accelerators make the move to the cloud more quick and efficient, with predictable outcomes and lower total cost of ownership, so you can take advantage of industry best practices.
Step 5: Validate security
We realize that making a move to the cloud is a big step. To help ensure that you understand what we’re doing to keep your applications and data secure, we’ll hold technical infrastructure workshops with you. This will give you and your team a chance to ask questions and make certain we’re addressing your security and compliance needs. We want everyone in your organization, from your CIO to your CEO, to feel confident that we can safely run your applications in the cloud.
Step 6: Get set for success
As you move your apps to the cloud, we want to help make sure you’re consistently evolving your business, deriving ongoing benefits from your cloud implementation, and taking advantage of new releases. To position you for success, we deliver an array of Education, Support and Customer Success Management services that are designed to do one thing and that is to keep you successful after your cloud implementation.
I am very pleased with the success of the cutover weekend; it went very smoothly with Infor ICS and Infor Application Management Services. We are very happy that we are on Infor 10x.
Sherri Penn Enterprise Application Manager
ICS Strategic Services
Providing you with real value to help you achieve real success
Infor Consulting Services uses a prescriptive approach to understand your current and future needs, assess your underlying technology, and deploy the appropriate cloud or on-premise elements to transform your business. Whether you want to generate more value from your current solution or simply need to make faster, more informed decisions, we offer a portfolio of strategic services designed to help you gain and maintain the competitive edge in your industry.
The knowhow and technology you need to achieve a business breakthrough are at your fingertips. With Infor Business Consulting you have access to world-class management consultants who can help you re-imagine and transform your business. "Art of the possible" sessions combine expertise from specialists across Infor—including Hook & Loop and our data science team—to stimulate groundbreaking innovation in your company.
Infor Education helps you get your organization up to speed with fast, convenient, and cost effective learning solutions delivered by Infor application experts. We also offer end user adoption services to accelerate the speed at which your users adopt new systems and processes so you realize the inherent business value of your Infor solution and gain faster ROI.
A well-planned data migration is key to the success of your implementation or upgrade. With Infor experts to guide and execute your data migration, you’ll have a far greater likelihood of long-term success. In the short term, you’ll save time and money—and in the long run you’ll position your organization for more efficient performance and better results.
Infor Implementation Accelerators leverage our experience to deliver industry-specific best practice content—including pre-defined menus, processes, and structures—accompanied by a finely tuned implementation methodology. To further speed solution deployment and integration, ICS delivers high-value functional, project management, and technical offshore services through the Infor Center of Excellence.
Successful companies know that handling the people side of infrastructural change is as important as implementing or upgrading technology. By including Infor Organizational Change Management as part of a new software implementation or upgrade, you can quickly gain broad user acceptance, raise user proficiency, and improve performance across your organization.
ICS assures quality implementations with governance, quality control, and certified industry-specific best practice procedures through Infor Deployment Method. We prepare our teams to deliver the latest product footprint, delivery leadership and business knowledge to Infor customers via Infor Academy. The resulting ICS certifications ensure that our consultants carry out the highest quality projects with the lowest degree of risk.
Join our team
Are you ready to become one of the best of the best?
Infor has the footprint and capabilities of a global software organization and the mentality of a start-up. We pride ourselves on getting things done and thinking differently. Whether you’re interested in working with brewers or defense contractors, healthcare providers or hotels; whether you want to focus on new mobile technologies or foundational ERP, CRM or talent science, Infor Consulting Services offers many opportunities to define your career. Supporting your goals enhances Infor’s ability to achieve our own. Join ICS, find your passion and help us execute on our mission to make Infor customers successful.
Why join ICS?
Whilst the financial case for any IT investment is very important, the overlying driver for Fetim to go to the cloud was more strategic, with agility, flexibility and focus at the core of our decision-making. Fetim will focus on product innovation and our rapidly developing channels of distribution. Our IT partners will focus on the technology.
IT Director Fetim Group
Infor understands the cloud and the many benefits it can deliver to your business. Our approach is to help you form a strategy to realize those benefits. Then, we make it happen by delivering your upgrade or implementation in the cloud in the shortest amount of time and with the highest degrees of security, quality, and predictability.
Contact us to learn how ICS can make a difference in your business.
The Infor ICS team did a great job. They understood the system and our business needs and came up with solutions to meet our requirements. ICS provided a good balance with our internal team.
Jim Petkunas CIO
An Independent Comparison of SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and Infor from Panorama Consulting.
- Customer video: Children's Health, ICS, Xtreme Support and Education
- Infor Business Process Review
- Infor Business Consulting with Denise Hazaga, VP, ICS
- Aberdeen Report: The value of upgrading ERP
- Infor CloudSuite Overview
- Customer Innovation Study
- Application Managed Services
- Ten tips for a successful implementation