Aerospace and defense software solutions
Aerospace and defense software solutions built for industry
Infor’s aerospace and defense software offers specialized solutions designed to cater to the needs of aerospace and defense OEMs, tier suppliers, and space manufacturers. Streamlining your operations, this comprehensive solution manages customer contract obligations alongside inventory, manufacturing, and procurement management. With Infor’s industry-specific solutions, you can effortlessly navigate the complexities of the industry and implement best practices for optimal efficiency and performance.
Browse our latest aerospace and defense industry insights
We speak aerospace and defense
Infor ranked 1st in Project/Asset-Intensive Manufacturing and Upper Midsize Enterprises Use Cases
Read the 2023 Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises
Tackle the industry’s most critical challenges
Achieve profitability through accurate contracts and invoicing
Make sense of the complex and often error-prone processes of bidding, contracting, execution, and revenue recognition with a solution built to drive efficiency with full contract and program/project management capabilities.
- Manage multiple contracts, including cost-plus and revenue recognition methods
- Ensure project management visibility with linked work breakdown structures
- Meet Cost Accounting Standards and global trade standards and compliance
- Leverage CLIN definition and contract flow-downs along with project management visibility with linked work breakdown structures
- Support DCAA audits with built-in capabilities to maintain all of the contracts and costing requirements
Manage supply chain complexity and risk in aerospace and defense
Gain efficient program/project execution and control of multi-tiered supply chains, and gain the agility to respond quickly to supply chain shortages.
- Run your entire business—every department, every site, and every country—on one platform
- Support multi-site production and associated planning and costing for timely demand fulfillment
- Comingle supply for different projects—also known as project grouping—to increase the economies of scale in your procurement process, reduce inventory levels, and retain project cost identity
- Exchange demand and supply orders in real-time to improve collaboration, visibility, and responsiveness
- Enable shop floor automation
Security and regulatory compliance
Track, audit, and adhere to stringent quality control, regulation compliance, and cybersecurity requirements.
- Comply with global trade requirements, including hard controls for sanction list screening, end-user statements, and import and export licenses
- Comply with the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) Material Management and Accounting System (MMAS) standards
- Ensure requirements are passed to certified suppliers to maintain compliance through contract flow down
- Meet AS 9100 requirements with embedded quality management
- Take advantage of deployment options that include AWS Cloud, AWS GovCloud, on-premise, and hybrid deployments
Turn your service operation into a revenue center
Leverage digital technology and data insights to manage your service and MRO operations, while optimizing resolution time and resources.
- Track as-maintained history, parts, and components replaced or serviced—following strict guidelines
- Analyze service requirements to better anticipate future preventive maintenance needs
- Maintain an optimal inventory of replacement parts to avoid stockouts and resolve service requests quickly
- Manage depot repair and field service resource planning and scheduling of technicians
- Leverage support for Non-Conformance Material Report functionality, FRACAS, first article inspection, and Certificates of Conformity
Propel aerospace and defense innovation with new technology
Achieve real, lasting value from digital transformation powered by Infor OS (Operating Service).
- Make better decisions with proactive analytics and reporting
- Optimize complex workflows and increase efficiency
- Ensure you can continue to securely integrate and access data from other systems
- Reimagine the enterprise portal with in-context intelligence
- Single, secure access to the business ecosystem
Aerospace and defense cloud software
- Cloud ERP software for aerospace and defense
- A&D software on AWS GovCloud
- HR talent
- Product lifecycle management software
- Manufacturing industry cloud technology
- Supplier Exchange Collaboration Portal
Cloud ERP software for aerospace and defense
Infor CloudSuite™ Aerospace & Defense software provides advanced capabilities relied upon by aerospace and defense suppliers worldwide. This highly secure solution is built for the most demanding requirements in commercial aerospace and defense manufacturing and aftermarket service.
- Maintain compliance with rigorous government requirements
- Global trade compliance; hard controls for sanction list screening, end user statements, export and import licenses
- Automate processes for bidding, contracting, program/project management, and revenue recognition
- Support firm-fixed price, cost-plus, and time and materials contracts
- Apply overhead to programs/projects
- Built-in capabilities to support your DCAA audit by maintaining all of the contracts and costing requirements that are required by oversight organizations
- Embedded quality management, to meet the AS9100 requirements (conformance reporting, quarantine inventory, nonconformance handling, corrective actions plans, extensive serial and lot traceability)
- Optimize production scheduling
- Improve visibility and efficiency across multi-tiered supply chains
- Support the full product lifecycle from as-designed, as-planned, as-built, and as-maintained
- Planned, condition, and corrective maintenance
- Infor LN ERP
- Infor OS
- Deployment options - AWS Cloud or AWS GovCloud
A&D software on AWS GovCloud
With Infor Aerospace & Defense, you can take advantage of deployment options that include cloud, on-premise, and hybrid deployments—so you can choose the option that makes the most sense for your business today and maintain the flexibility to meet your company’s future needs.
Infor® takes security seriously. We have the tools, processes, and policies in place to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Infor products, services, and customer data.
Not only are security requirements for each Infor CloudSuite™ product defined and architected into the software design, they are constantly reviewed, tested, and updated to help ensure threats and vulnerabilities are mitigated.
The Infor Cloud team is committed to protecting the privacy of customer data. Specific security/privacy policies, procedures, and technical controls are applied to our operations to ensure we provide unparalleled support, without infringing on confidentiality.
- Available as a multi-tenant cloud service on AWS GovCloud in the US
- Infor CloudSuite™ A&D on AWS GovCloud has a FedRAMP Moderate Authorization, a NIST SP 800-171 attestation, making it CMMC v2 Level 2 ready
- Infor CloudSuite™ A&D on AWS GovCloud is operated by Infor employees who are US citizens on US soil
Learn about Infor cloud security
Automation and the use of advanced digital technologies are bringing a change in the industry’s workforce composition, driving the need for a workforce with more advanced aerospace engineering, math, data science, and digital skills than before. A&D companies should have a long-term strategy to meet existing and future workforce demands. To develop a future-ready workforce, companies should focus on encouraging a culture of innovation and building digital skills.
Infor® Human Resources is a powerful set of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) software solutions that empower your people to deliver streamlined processes with remarkable experiences. This solution replaces complex processes, workflows, and systems with sophisticated, yet intuitive technology. Give your HR professionals the ability to connect your business and talent objectives to create significant value across your organization.
- Global HR
- Talent Management
See Infor Human Resources
Product lifecycle management software
Infor® PLM Discrete is a comprehensive product lifecycle management solution that seamlessly integrates with ERP and CAD systems. PLM Discrete empowers employees, suppliers, and partners to get products to market faster, improve design efficiency, and lower the cost of new product introductions.
- Support PLM management for make-to-order, configure-to-order, assemble-to-order, and project-based businesses
- Leverage out-of-the-box interoperability with ERP, CAD, and manufacturing systems
- Employ real-time reporting and analysis capabilities
- Automate workflows
- Utilize role-driven retrieval and information reuse
- Control engineering change with management of BoM’s ‘as designed’, ‘as built’, and ‘as maintained’ to manage revisions through the complete product lifecycle
See Infor PLM Discrete
Manufacturing industry cloud technology
Infor® OS is a cloud operating platform that seamlessly connects services across all Infor CloudSuite™ industry solutions and many third-party solutions. Services range from essential, business-critical functionality to more advanced technology that’s capable of providing competitive advantages to aerospace and defense companies.
- Leverage a unified cloud infrastructure for single sign-on, mobility, security, and compliance
- Utilize seamless integration across Infor and non-Infor products
- Leverage an easy-to-use, unified, user experience across all applications
- Capture vital data from IoT devices
- Use advanced analytics and AI for guidance and automated decisions
- Ensure compliance, collaboration, and accountability with role-based homepages, alerts, and workflows
See Infor OS
Supplier Exchange Collaboration Portal
Navigating the intricate A&D supply chain, which encompasses multiple tiers of suppliers, can be quite intricate. An average American aerospace firm is dependent on approximately 200 primary tier suppliers. Beyond these, there exist over 12,000 companies operating within the second and third tiers. This intricate structure gives rise to distinct challenges, primarily stemming from the limited visibility beyond the initial tier.
The supplier portal provides real-time exchange of demand and supply orders with collaboration to improve visibility and responsiveness.
- Standardize business processes and systems throughout your supply chain
- Improve order processing and delivery times
- Use supplier performance and compliance data to identify the most relevant suppliers
- Receive automatic alerts for potential issues before they become a problem
Contact us to learn more