Automotive software solutions
Navigating the automotive industry transformation: Embrace innovation, while streamlining processes and leveraging data insights
Now more than ever, OEMs and suppliers need to adapt to industry changes but do it carefully, using AI-driven insights and strategic analysis of risks and opportunities. Help your organization thrive by using a modern ERP to streamline end-to-end processes—from customer alignment to proactive supply chain management.
Infor ranked 1st in Discrete Manufacturing and Upper Midsize Enterprises Use Cases
Read the 2023 Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises
Product Release Highlights
With Infor® CloudSuite™ Automotive, manufacturers can eliminate uncertainty and boost agility across operations, countries, and factories.
- Control costs and drive profitability
- Increase supply chain resilience
- Optimize manufacturing productivity
Control costs and drive profitability
In the automotive industry, profitability depends on precision. And in a market where seemingly unpredictable trends from electric vehicles to international freight costs can have a massive effect on profits, it’s important to stay proactive. Infor's updated CloudSuite provides insights and financial visibility to help customers navigate uncertainty and inform decision-making that will maximize margins. The latest update to Infor CloudSuite Automotive provides a library of KPIs specific to auto manufacturers’ needs, including real-time insights that can help teams make more profitable decisions, enhance financial visibility, and grow margins based on accurate projections that eliminate traditional uncertainty.
With uncertainty in so many facets of the automotive industry – from changing regional sustainability regulations to supply pricing and availability – it’s easy for manufacturers and their margins to fall behind the latest trends. Infor's latest CloudSuite Automotive provides insights and forecasts specific to the automotive industry, helping manufacturers and industry leaders stay in control of their margins and prepared to keep their profits strong.
KEY INDUSTRY ENHANCEMENTS
Self-billing for aftermarket and services business (based on sales orders): As automotive OEMs and suppliers expand their after-market businesses, this new capability helps customers better understand their finances, and simplifies invoicing and payment management for smoother orders.
Increase supply chain resilience
Supplying vehicles for a global customer base doesn’t need to feel as sprawling as it sounds. The latest Infor CloudSuite Automotive updates reduce unnecessary supply chain uncertainty and enhance customer satisfaction by consolidating collaboration with business partners and suppliers, multi-site planning, and billing – all in one platform. Infor CloudSuite Automotive simplifies supply chain management for automotive customers, providing details like part pricing, environmental regulations, and freight costs all in one sleek, easy-to-use interface.
Major automotive manufacturers handle multiple global supply chains and need to ensure timely, accurate deliveries worldwide. With Infor CloudSuite Automotive, manufacturers have the planning power they need to communicate with suppliers in real-time, avoid missteps, and swiftly remedy mistakes when they arise. Infor CloudSuite Automotive has brought increased supply chain visibility to our auto customers through market-to-order systems so automotive OEMs, specialty vehicle manufacturers, and tier suppliers can understand what materials are in their pipelines, where those materials are at any given time, and make firm promises to customers accordingly.
KEY INDUSTRY ENHANCEMENTS
Trading partner compliance: Infor’s trading partner compliance tool compiles various supplier details (such as costs, quantities, billing, and related paperwork) into ready-to-send messages, which are then shared via the outbound Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). In addition to organizing this information, the trading partner compliance tool ensures all partners and correspondences are compliant with the latest industry regulations.
Streamlining shipments: In our latest software update, improvements have been made to make shipment processes smoother, more efficient, and more compliant with service-level agreements. Improvements include planning for alternative packaging when needed, and a tool for planning and prioritizing shipments to enable timely deliveries to priority customers.
Optimize manufacturing productivity
As vehicles grow smarter, the way we build them needs to keep pace. Automotive production powered by out-of-date technology leaves room for unnecessary errors, waste, and margin reduction. Infor's updated CloudSuite Automotive boosts productivity by optimizing and monitoring assembly lines, allowing OEMs and specialty vehicle manufacturers to produce more in less time and meet increasingly complicated customer demands with reduced errors. With its latest update, Infor CloudSuite Automotive sequences assembly lines and supports multi-modal manufacturing, allowing auto suppliers to transform a single production line into a streamlined operation fit to produce the multiple models, trims, and options customers crave while handling potential malfunctions and part changes in mere minutes with data-powered insights.
With a shrinking talent pool, automotive manufacturers face staffing shortages and increasingly complex consumer requests. The updated Infor CloudSuite Automotive uses assembly line sequencing and multi-modal manufacturing to boost productivity and transform production across manufacturing types and business models.
KEY INDUSTRY ENHANCEMENTS
Configurable product workspace: As more automotive customers seek the ability to provide special options for consumers using Infor CPQ, Infor’s configurable product workspace provides a new space for customer service representatives to customize products from a single screen. This tool also provides pricing and tracking information for each quote, and links directly to relevant sales orders for consolidated information all in one place.
Material overage management: Material overage management tightly intertwines Infor PLM for Discrete and Infor CloudSuite Automotive systems to help engineers carefully study the impact of part changes on the rest of the automotive manufacturing process. By illustrating and planning for this impact, automotive manufacturers can better control necessary changes and swaps, which cuts down on waste and makes for smoother processes.
Adapt to unparalleled automotive market challenges
Get the most from Industry 4.0 advances
Micro-vertical functionality delivers business value faster
AFTERMARKET PARTS & SERVICE
Don’t follow the pack. Move to the frontline.
Become a leader in your market. Keep your eyes on the future and your data focused on growth opportunities. With accurate data to back your decisions, you can be confident and creative in your problem-solving.
- Trust Infor OS platform with advanced analytics, driven by AI and ML, to provide holistic, accurate insights into your business
- Empower business users with role-based dashboards and easily consumable data insights
- Take advantage of Infor’s platform as a service for greater flexibility
- Improve operational efficiencies using sensors, machine-to-machine connectivity, and IoT technologies
New trends require new thinking, new processes, new software
Dramatic changes in vehicle technology, means more complexity on the shop floor. Visibility helps maintain order, priorities and efficiency.
- Navigate R&D and product launch processes more efficiently
- Track regulatory compliance and quality control
- Manage projects and stage-gating for introductions
- Offer highly configured products and RFQs
- Maintain APQP, MMOG, and revision control
Collaborate on complex project details
Choose and rely on secure platforms that expedite your organization’s goals for ever better cars, trucks, engines, and more.
- Join forces and share data and design concepts with partners and customers
- Use EDIs to safely share information with customers, contractors, and suppliers
- Manage a highly secure global commerce network
- Maintain visibility upstream and downstream
- Securely navigate contracts through Infor Automotive Exchange
ERP for automotive supply chain management
Optimize complex end-to-end planning , communication, and execution.
- Maintain global visibility to anticipate and adjust as needed
- Improve S&OP and supply chain planning
Leverage advanced analytics to project outcomes and risks
- Manage for multi-site, multi-logistics inventory planning
- Control inventory, minimizing investment, reducing costs
- Track items by lot and Serial 360
Deploy smart, simplified, preconfigured functionality
Utilize solutions that can help streamline auto or parts manufacturing as well as industry processes.
- Take advantage of preconfigured, industry-specific capabilities for ease and speed of deployment
- Leverage built-in, proven best practices, forms, and workflows
- Manage mixed mode manufacturing, including: project, repetitive, job shop, engineer-to-order, and assemble-on-demand—with one solution
- Handle shop floor operations, workforce management, and quality control
Automotive customer successes
Boost towing and recovery providers’ productivity with advanced analytics
Automotive cloud software
- Automotive manufacturing ERP
- Manufacturing ERP software for mid- to small-size businesses
- Supply Chain Network / Supply Chain Planning / Warehousing
- Manufacturing Execution System
- Talent Management
- Automotive analytics with AI
- Configure Price Quote / Field Service
Automotive manufacturing ERP
- CloudSuite Automotive provides a comprehensive suite of industry-proven automotive solutions, including a core ERP and specialized applications to meet the specialized needs of an automotive manufacturer or supplier, such as:
- Quality management functionality that streamlines APQP and PPAPs
- Statistical process control (SPC) data collection for IATF-16949 compliance
- Management of production planning and scheduling, including MMOG requirements
- Online collaboration between automotive suppliers up and down the value chain
- Certification as a Honda North America Software Solution
Manufacturing ERP software for mid- to small-size businesses
Infor CloudSuite Industrial is an end-to-end ERP solution for both discrete and process manufacturers, providing predictive analytics, collaboration, lean production tools, and integration options. Infor CloudSuite Industrial is a true mixed-mode application for engineer to order, configure to order, highly repetitive, process, and service-based manufacturers. CloudSuite Industrial helps manage complexity and growth, while enabling organizations to gain performance improvements in customer service, productivity, and cost control.
- Innovate faster and more efficiently
- Manage production planning and scheduling
- Coordinate aftermarket service and maintenance
- Optimize production scheduling
- Improve product quality
- Leverage the highly flexible, scalable architecture to be more agile and synchronized with fast-changing customer expectations
- Infor ERP
- Infor® OS
- Infor Birst®
- Infor Implementation Accelerators
- Deployed on AWS®
See Infor CloudSuite Industrial
Supply Chain Network / Supply Chain Planning / Warehousing
Infor® Supply Chain Management solutions deliver intelligent, real-time supply chain orchestration by digitalizing end-to-end supply chain processes, allowing companies to gain real time visibility that empowers data-driven decisions and optimal delivery to customers on time.
- Maximize the reliability and performance of assets
- Predict equipment failure and carry out preventative maintenance
- Comply with strict legal and environmental regulations
- Streamline purchasing and procurement
- Track labor costs and reduce downtime
- Infor Nexus
- Infor Supplier Exchange
- Infor Supply Chain Planning
- Infor WMS
Manufacturing Execution System
Infor MES solution to improve manufacturing operational performance
Empower operators on the shop floor with a highly visual Manufacturing Execution System to achieve real-time control and visibility of all manufacturing operations in the factory and support data driven decision making.
- Create the smart factory with extensive MOM (manufacturing operations management) functionality across production, quality, inventory, and maintenance, centrally orchestrate operations, connecting to machines and equipment for real-time visibility and responsiveness
- Increase efficiency (OEE), reduce waste, and improve FTTQ (first time through quality)
- Accelerate time-to-value and ROI with a modular, highly configurable enterprise MES solution, offering 24/7 resilience
- Support your digital transformation journey in manufacturing operations.
- Integrate with Infor Industrial CloudSuites and leverage rich manufacturing data in Infor OS
See Infor MES
Optimize every aspect of labor management and productivity with Infor® Workforce Management. Strategically enhance workforce planning, execution, and analysis with an engaging, industry-specific, enterprise workforce management software solution built on a proven technology platform that delivers time and attendance, demand-driven scheduling, workforce scheduling, and absence management tools.
- Enable your people to access workforce data anywhere, anytime
- Track employee time and get the right data to payroll—every time
- Leverage vertically specialized shift- or demand-driven scheduling tools
- Take advantage of intuitive, industry specialized software for budgeting, planning, and forecasting labor demand
Automotive analytics with AI
Infor® industry analytics deliver relevant and meaningful insights for everybody from the boardroom to the shop floor. Infor Birst® makes business intelligence and analytics easy to consume with pre-built industry and role-specific content and metrics embedded wherever business users need information. Improve decision-making with Birst.
- Best in class pre-built industry content
- C-suite dashboards for prescriptive analysis
- Intelligent drill-back with in-context insights
- Open ecosystem for democratized analytics
- Enterprise-wide solution for integrated data
Configure Price Quote / Field Service
Infor CPQ helps sales teams, partners, and distributors sell complex products more quickly with a rules-driven platform designed for visual quoting and dynamic pricing, to instantly produce a configuration-specific list price, dealer cost, and quoted selling price. Orders are automatically passed to your business system via enterprise integration.
- Sell complex products faster with quick and accurate quotes on-demand
- Accelerate product innovation
- Optimize your supply chain to improve demand planning and purchasing
- Bring your products to life with a visual selection and configuration experience
- Complete visibility into real-time data