Infor recently announced the winners of the 2020 Infor Customer Excellence Awards, recognizing customers that drive innovation, and showcase exceptional business results. At Infor Healthcare, we are both proud and pleased to bestow this award on CHRISTUS Health System.
CHRISTUS Health System includes 600 services and facilities, including hospitals, clinics, outpatient centers, health ministries and ventures. The international nonprofit recently embarked on a comprehensive digital transformation of its ERP.
Using Infor CloudSuite Financials, CHRISTUS streamlined its 19 ledger systems, 16 supply management systems, and a host of bolted-on applications. The organization selected Infor CloudSuite Financials for a single source of truth. Having all CHRISTUS Health on one platform has supported its organizational goal of becoming a high-functioning, relatively paperless environment. Savings through system consolidation and support, alone, are projected to be more than $5 million annually.
Since go-live, the organization has achieved significant operational results:
- Improved flow of purchase orders and reduced buyer interventions
- Better reporting tools to help buyers reduce research time and expedite orders
- Improved visibility of supplies across the organization, especially critical during the COVID-19 pandemic, to help ensure adequate supplies and personal protective equipment (PPE) for front-line associates
- Organization-wide visibility into invoices, and a clear audit trail and approval history — helping to provide essential, actionable information to manage vendors, associates and auditors
- Improved supply contract compliance and standardization
Long-term, the reduced organizational costs to support key business activities was critical, as each dollar saved goes to extend CHRISTUS Health’s mission of patient care and healing. In the near future, CHRISTUS plans to go live with Infor Global Human Resources (GHR), Infor Workforce Management (WFM), and Infor Payroll — bringing its core business applications under one integrated cloud solution.
Congratulations to CHRISTUS Health System. We can’t wait to see what they do next!
Tim Brown, Infor Healthcare Customer Officer
- Customer stories
- CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management
- North America