Logistics Service Providers
Logistics and 3PL organizations around the world rely on Infor to help them create differential value for their customers, while increasing supply chain agility, velocity, and resiliency. Here are just some of the challenges that we help these businesses confront every day.
Constantly shifting market demands
Evolving consumer expectations increase complexity and stress supply chains.
New logistics/3PL competitors
Driving a digital strategy can be a difficult transformation for legacy players.
Fulfilling all possible channels requires sophisticated processes and systems.
Supply chain disruptions
A resilient supply chain is essential when dealing with the unexpected.
Processes for recruiting and retaining staff must cater to a digital workforce.
Delivering value for customers across industries
Solutions for your most critical challenges
Logistics and 3PLs organizations increase productivity, refine decision-making, improve the customer experience and more with Infor solutions.
Provide an exceptional customer experience
Differentiate through innovative, value-added services that help customers run their business better
- Offer value-added services, such as PO and origin consolidation management
- Create a globally visible, end-to-end control layer
- Enable a network that connects the entire supply chain ecosystem
- Use intelligence-driven insight to create tighter and more reliable ETAs
- Control the pace and precision of innovation for customer-tailored solutions
Improve productivity and streamline processes
Achieve operational excellence across the supply chain
- Leverage supply chain visualization and collaboration to increase efficiencies
- Create proactive/prescriptive processes from IoT and AI
- Create greater value for customers via collaboration and orchestration capabilities
- Become more agile and ready to overcome supply chain disruptions
- Leverage data driven-insights to discover new business opportunities
Gain insight and improve decision-making
Mine value from rapidly expanding data from across multiple sources
- Achieve complete visibility of all global, ocean container moves
- Gain insight from management dashboards and analytics
- Create a core carrier management program driven by carrier scorecards and analyses
- Achieve accurate and timely events statuses, milestones, and visibility
- Improve procurement and contract management efficiencies
Deliver next-gen WMS for contract logistics
Manage inventory for multiple customers in the same warehouse
- Enable flexible allocation strategies
- Use 3D visualizations to see workflows, bottlenecks, and risks
- Improve order accuracy and shipping efficiency
- Reduced travel time for operators by 10–20% using interleaving
- Enable voice capabilities for better control, convenience, and efficiency
Enable a connected workforce
Apply a data-driven model to improve hiring and workforce development
- Tie performance to talent and business strategies
Recruit a skilled workforce to accelerate digital transformation
- Leverage objective data to identify talent and maximize retention and development
- Align long-term workforce planning with short-term forecasts and scheduling
- Utilize labor management to schedule labor based on skills and resources
The platform allows us to have visibility to the orders, have visibility to all the different details the customers think are important…There are many ways the customer benefits from having control and access to this kind of information.
Productivity by the numbers
increase in warehouse labor productivity
increase in asset productivity
reduction in transaction cost per shipment
Allport Cargo Services USA, a North American logistics service provider, uses Infor Nexus to obtain greater shipment visibility. This allows the company to give its customers better control over their freight management strategy, in order to reduce additional transport costs and optimize inventory availability.
Infor Solutions for Logistics Service Providers
Infor WMS is an intuitive warehouse management solution designed to let you manage distribution center activities holistically, for one location or dozens. The combination of warehouse fulfillment with embedded labor management and 3D visual analysis offers a shorter learning curve and faster route to return on investment.
- Streamline appointment scheduling, directed put-away, returns, cross-docking, and flow-through
- Optimize fulfillment in multi-site and multi-owner operations
- Improve stock rotation and space utilization through automated triggers
- Incorporate voice, RF, ecommerce, kitting, and allocation requirements
- Innovative 3D visualization of the warehouse
- Accommodate personalized service requirements
- Embed customer-level costing, billing, and invoicing
- Deploy on-premises or in the cloud
Infor Nexus is the only single-instance multi-enterprise business network platform that powers many of the world’s most complex supply chains to drive efficiency and agility by optimizing the flow of goods, information and capital from source to delivery and pay. Customers boost overall supply chain performance: improving on-time delivery and customer service, with increased velocity; all while significantly reducing costs, lead times and freeing up working capital and improving partner relationships.
- Comprehensive capability from source to deliver and pay
- Multi-source data and process harmonization for shared visibility and analytics
- AI and machine learning for predictive and prescriptive insights
- World-class global onboarding and support
- Mobile supply chain management from any wireless device
- App development extensibility
Infor EAM is best-in-class asset management software that can help digitize and optimize maintenance operations to reach new levels of efficiency. This 21st-century solution is built in industry-specific editions to address unique challenges. Unlike niche solutions that simply can’t grow, or ERP add-on products that require extensive customization, EAM is a purpose-built asset management software that's ready to scale and transform with any organization.
- Maximize the reliability and performance of assets
- Predict equipment failure and carry out preventative maintenance
- Comply with strict legal and environmental regulations
- Streamline purchasing and procurement
- Track labor costs and reduce downtime
Infor HCM is a leading-edge, end-to-end talent-focused solution that helps organizations strategically align people initiatives and talent capabilities to overall business strategies.
- Get all the human capital management functionality you need in one complete solution, with the broad capabilities from a single cloud HR vendor.
- Utilize a consumer-grade, personalized, role-based user interface with prebuilt, interoperable components across your HR organizational structures-world-wide.
- Use relevant and timely data, based on behavior science and analytics to engage employees and reach their greatest potential.
- Apply modern HR cloud technology to give you complete employees visibility; optimally hire, develop and retain the right talent.
- Boost employee performance, improve workforce effectiveness, and maintain control over your company’s talent strategy and HCM technology with a flexible, secure, and cost-effective cloud infrastructure.
- Talent Management
- Global HR
- Talent Science
Infor Workforce Management (WFM) allows organizations to optimize every aspect of labor management and productivity. Strategically enhance workforce planning, execution, and analysis with an engaging, industry-specific, enterprise workforce management software solution built on a proven technology.
- Time and attendance tracks employee time and gets the right data to payroll
- Workforce scheduling leverages vertically specialized shift- or demand-driven scheduling tools
- Labor planning and forecasting provides intuitive, industry specialized software for budgeting, planning, and forecasting labor demand