5 strategies to address the healthcare workforce crisis
A myriad of workplace challenges are affecting healthcare careers, expectations and preferences for current and future employees. To address the issue, and not to jeopardize the sustainability of the sector, hospitals and health systems need to transform their operations and culture quickly and effectively. Recently Becker’s Hospital Review discussed with Infor’s Marcus Mossberger, Future of Work Strategist, and Joanna White, Chief, the five strategies that healthcare leaders could use to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s workforce:
- Reducing risks allocating the right number of nurses and staff on every shift
- Focusing on retention rather than recruitment
- Redesigning the way work is done
- Cultivating “future-proofed” skills in the workforce
- Recruit the next generation though outreach programs
Download the infographic for a deeper understanding of five strategies to address the healthcare workforce crisis, and learn how technologies that automate administration can go a long way in helping employers do more with less, while addressing employee burnout.